Finally!

A good valentine's story! A good chapter for once! Sorry that I haven't been posting, I'm so busy and unmotivated to write. I hate writer's block. But, here's a story for you and it is slightly smutty but no sex just kisses 💋😘👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

———

"I hate Valentine's Day. It's stupid." Nico crossed his arms. Will furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with Valentine's Day? It's only like, our second Valentine's as a couple!"

"It's a ploy for money for the chocolate companies. Another American holiday that makes no sense and is all about food," Nico huffed. Will scoffed.

"Have you never been to America? Everything's about food. And I think I could change your mind about Valentine's Day."

"Yeah? How do you plan on doing that?" Will laughed. He stood up and walked to Nico. Will swung his leg over him, kneeling on either side of his legs and pulled Nico's face to his. Nico smiled, sat up a little, and kissed back, reaching up to wrap his arms around Will's neck.

Will took the opportunity and slid his tongue through Nico's parted lips, pulling Nico in closer. The kisses became more passionate and Nico moved his hands down to Will's waist, letting his fingers dip under the waist band of his pants. Will smirked and pulled away from Nico. He leaned down and kissed Nico's neck. Nico laid his head back and sighed.

"Okay, okay. You changed my mind. I now officially love Valentine's Day." Will smirked again before pulling Nico into another deeply passionate kiss.

-le time skip, about an hour and possibly some fun things later-

Nico laid back with Will was on top of him, kissing his neck. "I love you," he said.

Nico felt Will smiled against his skin. "I love you too, hun. I hope you remember how much you love me when you see these marks, though."

"William! I have work tomorrow!"

"That's your fault!" Nico groaned. "Hey, you said you wanted more. I gave you more."

"Oh shut up, won't you?"