Ta-da!

The next morning, they set off again, and soon, they made it to the tunnels.

"So one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree"

Poppy said as the three approached the tunnels.

"That's right."

Branch confirmed.

"There's so many of them."

Poppy looked around at all the tunnels, Zara did the same.

"How do we know which one to go through?"

Zara asked, speeding over Branch, who crouched near one the of the tunnels.

"I don't know..."

Branch said, taking a pinch of dirt and rubbing it between his fingers.

"Choose a hole wisely. For one will lead to Bergen Town, and the others, to certain death."

A mysterious voice said, as the word 'death' echoed.

"Who said that?"

Branch asked, as the three trolls looked around t try and find the source of the voice.

"It was... Me."

The voice said, turns out the voice came from a cloud, with legs and arms... weird, but sure.

"Hey guys, how's it going, welcome to the root tunnels."

The cloud said, walking down the hill and towards them, the girls looked at the clowd in confusion, and Branch seemed to lower his guard at the sight of the cloud.

"Uh, I just wanted to warn you that one of these tunnels leads to the Troll Tree, and the others to... certain death, death, death, death, death, death, death..."

It repeated, repeating the word 'death' with his volume lowering everytime, giving the effect of it echoing.

"Do you think you can tell us which is the right one?"

Poppy asked.

"You bet."

The cloud answered instantly.

"Great!"

"No, that's okay, we're fine, thanks."

Branch chimed in, pushing Poppy and Zara with him to back away from the cloud.

"Uh.. Branch."

Zara started.

"He's trying to help us."

Poppy continued for her.

"I don't like the looks of him..."

Branch said, as they turned to look at the cloud in question.

"I mean, who wears socks with no shoes?"

Branch added, then the cloud turned to look at them and he waved. Zara side-eyed him.