Keeping her words

The other trolls were in Branch's bunker, hoping Poppy would return safely with the abducted Trolls. Then they heard a cowbell outside. King Peppy shushed them, even though no one was making a sound.

"Listen, it's Poppy's cowbell."

He said, as he and the other trolls rushed outside to greet Poppy and the others.

"My baby did it! Poppy did it!"

King Peppy yelled, as he led all the trolls outside. But they stopped. They were expecting to see Poppy and the other Trolls safe and sound, but instead they found Creek, holding the cowbell in his hands.

"Creek?"

King Peppy asked, but the mentioned Troll shrugged, going into a meditating position as Chef picked him up by his hair, placing him on her shoulder.

"Uh oh.."

King Peppy whispered, as Chef and the other Bergen Cooks behind her opened their pouches. Then going on to capturing the Trolls, and this time, getting all of them.

The next day, all the Bergens made their way into the castle, chanting 'Trollstice' on the way. King Gristle stood at the entrance, looking around, eager to find a specific Lady who forgot her rollerskate.

Meanwhile at the kitchen, Cooks were walking around, busy preparing the plates and extra meals for Trollstice.

"Now let's prepare the main course. The Trolls!"

Chef said, opening a pot. Then she and the other Cooks opened their pouches, letting all the trolls fall into the pot. Zara watched as the other Trolls fell into the pot. Then one of the trolls approached her.

"Hey, Zara?"

"Uh, yes?"

Zara turned to look at the troll who supposedly wanted to talk to her.

"It might not be a good time but, here."

They said, showing Zara her hug time bracelet which she purposely left back at the bunker.

"When it was hug time, I heard a chime in your room, and when I looked I saw your hug time bracelet under your bed, I think you forgot it when you left."

They explained, and Zara smiled nervously, and hesitantly took her hug time bracelet back.

"Uh... yeah, think I dropped it. Thanks."

Zara said, holding her bracelet in her hand. Then the troll walked away to go with the others. When all the Trolls were inside the pot, Chef closed the lid and locked it shut, enclosing the Trolls in darkness.

"Poppy?"

King Peppy said, as the other trolls helped him up.

"Poppy! Oh, thank goodness you're alright."

King Peppy said, rushing over to hug Poppy.

"I'm doing great, I got everyone I love thrown in a pot, thanks for asking."

Poppy said, though her tone sounded sarcastic, which shocked mostly everyone, even Branch.