Just you wait

King Gristle placed his cape on his bed, along with the rollerskate Lady Glittersparkles, or should I say, Bridget, left behind.

"We can do this, Barnabys. I just have to lose 30 pounds in the next 8 hours."

He said, standing in front of the mirror as he wore a workout outfit. Placing a casette tape in the player strapped around his waist, and wearing some headphones and a headband, he turned the treadmill on and started jogging.

Meanwhile, behind him, the door slightly creaked open, as Biggie and Mr. Dinkles looked inside, followed by Fuzzbert, Chenille, Satin, Smidge, Guy Diamond, DJ Suki, Zara, Branch, Cooper, and Poppy.

They looked inside, seeing the cost was clear, and Poppy spotted the pendant on the king's bed.

"There it is!"

Poppy whispered, pointing to the pendant. The trolls snuck into the room, creeping towards the bed. King Gristle meanwhile was singing along to the music playing on the casette.

The trolls quietly climbed onto the bed and crawled under the sheets, sooner or later getting to the pendant that held Creek.

"Creek, we'll get you out of there in a second."

Poppy whispered, as Branch went to try and open the pendant.

"Hurry!"

Biggie whisper-yelled.

"It's stuck."

Branch said, struggling to open the pendant, Zara was about to go help him until they saw something in the reflection of the pendant's gem. It was the king's pet, who had realized their presence.

"Run!"

Poppy yelled, and the trolls ran off as she and Branch picked up the pendant. They ran around the room, while the king kept singing to his casette tape, unaware of what's happening in the background. Even though a tv broke, and a chandelier, then a shelf fell, and then there was an explosion.

"Hey guys! Over here!"

Cooper yelled to them as they barely escaped from being eaten by Barnabys. They climbed up the rollerskate on the king's bed

"Everyone, get in!"

Biggie yelled as everyone got onto the rollerskate, and Barnabys lunged at them. Only to miss and send the rollerskate flying out of the room, and with that much momentum, they were zooming through the hallways as Barnabys continued to chase them.

"Satin, Chenille, sharp right!"

Poppy said to the two as they stepped up.

"Let's do it!"

Chenille said, launching Satin onto a nearby wall lamp as they made a sharp right.

"Guy Diamond, glitter him!"

"Eat glitter!"

Guy Diamond said as he sprayed glitter onto Barnabys' eyes and mouth, pushing him back a bit.