Harmony

Volcano Rock City, home of the Rock Music Trolls. Poppy didn't think this was how her first time in this city would go. And by that I mean, being taken to a cage.

"So, Popcorn, is being my best friend everything you could have ever dreamed of?"

Barb asked as two other Rock Trolls forced Poppy into a cage, and Barb walked up and locked it.

"I am not your best friend."

Poppy said, standing up in her cage.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I get it. Being queen can be... kinda lonely."

Barb said, before looking out a gap and looking down to see her people, cheering for her as they waited for her to appear on stage.

"There's all this pressure to be a great queen. And instead of real friends, you're just surrounded by people who just.. tell you what you wanna hear."

Barb continued, before turning back to Poppy.

"You know, other than your terrible taste in music and clothing and general lifestyle, you and me are the same, popsqueak."

Barb said, leaning against one of the bars outside Poppy's cage.

"Uh. No we're not."

Poppy said, shaking her head.

"We're both queens that just wanna unite the world."

Barb said, answering for her.

"You don't wanna unite the world, you wanna destroy it!"

Poppy said, as Barb walked over to a case being held by two other Rock Trolls.

"Nuh-uh, no way, I don't know who told you that."

Barb said as the case opened, revealing a guitar with red, glowing strings. However there was one space, for one last string...

"Music has done nothing but divide us. Now that I have the final string..."

Barb said as she took the Pop string from the inside of her wristband.

"I can make us all one nation of Trolls, under rock."

She finished, then brought the string near the guitar as the string was practically pulled into it, connecting to the guitar perfectly as it's final pop notes played as it changed from it's hot pink color to bright red.

Then Barb took the guitar in her hands, one hand holding the guitar, and the other handgrazing over the strings. She threw the guitar up and it stopped as it fell, floating in front of her. She laughed a bit and held it again.

"What are you gonna do?"

Poppy asked, her face practically touching the bars.

"Play the ultimate power cord, and then... you'll see!"

Barb said as the floor below her descended, and rock music started playing.

(Song: Barracuda, sung by Rachel Bloom/Barb)