A/N

HI GUYS I'M SOOOO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANY CHAPTERS THIS MONTH...

I swear I haven't abandoned the book it's just that school is about to end and you know how crazy the last quarter can get. But I promise you I'm writing whenever I have the time.

Writing the chapters on this book need me to rewatch the movies, which leads to the reason why I haven't been posting new chapters yet.

But if you want, I can also write extra stories for you guys to prove I have not given up on this story.

You can check in on my account or use this link: https://www.wattpad.com/1411802486?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=Crazy_Iwascrazyonce

Extra stories will only include the movies which are completed, for example since Trolls 1 was already completed (Writing this on March 11, 2024) then the extra stories will be about that. Then soon when I'm done with the 2nd movie, I'll write extra stories about that.

The extra stories book will also serve as a q&a if you have any questions about Zara.

I wanted to include this in the next chapter, but I haven't completed it yet and I didn't want to leave you guys waiting too long for an explaination to why this book wasn't updating yet.

I am not on a writer's block, I'm just busy with school.

But anyways, thank you for your time and patience!