Still not singing.

"Bridget, I can help you! What if there was a way we could both get what we want?"

Poppy said and Bridget immediently confronted her about it.

"You love Gristle too? You'd better back off, girlfriend!"

Bridget said, and proceeded to hiss at Poppy as she looked at her in confusion.

"No, Bridget, no. That Troll King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek. And, I would do anything to save him. The only problem is, we can't go anywhere near the king without him eating us."

Poppy explained.

"Oh..."

"But, you can."

Poppy said, pointing at Bridget.

"You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel."

Poppy said as if it was that easy.

"As if, I can't just walk right up to the king, his Royal Awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me.."

Bridget said, looking down.

"What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid? What if he thought you were this total babe?"

Poppy said, already getting an idea of what to do. The other trolls gathered around Bridget, while Branch and Zara went up heading towards Poppy.

"What kind of total babe would be dressed like a scullery maid? ...I smell like gravy."

Bridget said, and Satin spoke up.

"What if we made you a new outfit?"

Chenille gasped.

"I'm thinking..."

Chenille started, then she and Satin looked at each other.

"Jumpsuit!"

They said at the same time.

"What's the point of a jumping suit if I still have this hair?"

Bridget asked, holding a few strands of her hair.

"Oh, we can fix that."

Poppy said as some of the other trolls nodded their heads.

"What's the point of a new outfit and new hair if I don't even know what a total babe would ever say?"

Bridget said, still lacking faith in herself.

"We can help with that, too!"

Poppy said with confidence.

"Really?"

Bridget said, kneeling closer to Poppy.

"What do you say, Bridget? You get us Creek, and we'll get you a date with the king."

Poppy said, Bridget looked down at the other trolls, then at Poppy, and finally at her board full of pictures of King Gristle.