He has a point.

"The Troll Tree"

Poppy said, looking around at the wilted tree they were standing on.

"Bergen Town."

Branch followed up, as the three looked around at the surrounding area.

(Song: uh. Bergen song, idk I can't find much on this song. Just have a clip instead)

(Also, I'm not typing all of that. So you might have to rely on the video, so sorry not sorry.)

"Wow, they're as miserable as you."

Poppy said, and Branch eyed her while Zara put a hand over her mouh to try not to laugh or even smile.

"Sorry"

Zara whispered, still covering her mouth.

"But that means... they haven't eaten a troll yet! Now come on, let's go save our friends."

Poppy said, standing up and turning to head to the castle.

"Your friends"

Branch corrected her as he and Zara stood up to follow her.

"Our friends, don't fight it."

Poppy said, as the three set off to sneak into the castle.

Some time later, they made it into the castle, and were currently disguising themselves as a torch. When two guards passed by them, and the cost was clear, they stood up and used their hair to grab onto a chandelier and swing themselves across and onto a ledge.

"So where do you think our friends are?"

Poppy asked as the three walked along the wall

"If I had to guess, I'd say... in a Bergen's stomach."

Branch said as they walked directly under a portrait of the Bergens surrounding and capturing the Troll Tree.

"Could you try to be positive? Just once? You might like it."

Poppy asked as Branch crouched down to look around.

"Leave him be, Poppy."

Zara said, but Branch couldn't help but say something in response.

"Actually, fine. I'm sure they're not only alive, but about to be delivered to us on a silver platter."

Branch said, with clear sarcasm in his voice. Zara shook her head, unamused, and Poppy sighed.

"Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Poppy said, not picking up on Branch's sarcasm. The other two looked at her like she was crazy.

"Poppy..."

Zara was about to say, but then stopped herself.