What's that?

"Oh, look how cute you are!"

I have no idea what Poppy did to the creature. 'Cause now it has glitter all over it's face and wings, with a bow on top of it's head too.

"Barb is gonna love your new look. Tell her I look forward to helping her plan the world's biggest party."

Poppy said, taking out a letter and giving it to the poor creature. Little did she know, Branch and Zara were behind her.

"Poppy."

Branch said, and Poppy screamed, turning around to the two siblings.

"What are you doing?"

He asked, and Poppy hid the creature behind her with her cape.

"Oh, nothing..."

She said, and the creature flew up out of it's hiding spot.

"Ooh, Poppy's busted."

The air balloon said, to which Poppy tried shushing it, the creature meanwhile was trying to fly away with the letter Poppy gave it.

"Sneaking out to meet Barb? Headed into enemy territory?"

Branch asked, and Poppy caught the creature before it could fly away.

"She's not the enemy, she's the queen, same as me."

Poppy said, as the creature flew out of her hands, though it hit Branch on the way, and then flew away with the letter.

"Bye-bye, little bat!"

The air balloon said, waving to it.

"Pops, your dad just said Queen Barb was bad news."

Zara said, standing up from where she was sitting.

"Well, my dad doesn't know everything."

Poppy said, turning to a bag of supplied behind her and picking it up.

"He knows more about this. You didn't even know there was a string until this morning."

Branch said, walking up to her, Zara followed beside him.

"He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation, but I'm not"

Poppy said, walking up into the air balloon and dropping the bag beside her.

"Well, but we don't know anything about the other Trolls."

Branch said, as Poppy fixed some of her supplies in the bag beside her.

"Well, we know they're Trolls."

Poppy said, turning to them.

"That's not enough, Poppy."

Zara said, crossing her arms.

"Just, look around Troll Village, everyone's different, even us."

Poppy said walking to the edge of the air balloon. Then they heard a sneeze in the distance.