Ending?

Poppy looked back at the guitar to see the strings were back to their original colors, but they were snapped. The other trolls looked at themselves, now devoid of color and just merely grey.

Branch stood up after a bit, and Zara immediently ran to him. He looked at his arms for a bit, only to see the grey color scheme he had for years. Then Poppy noticed Branch was back to normal.

"Branch!"

She said, running over to said troll and his sister.

"No."

Barb mumbled, looking at the broken guitar that Poppy left behind as she ran over to Branch. Barb walked over and kneeled down beside the broken guitar, holding the strings as they faded away.

"My strings."

Barb said, and the strings faded away in her hands, Poppy, Branch, and Zara looked back at her.

"What have you done?"

Barb said, standing up and turning to face Poppy, which shocked the latter.

"You've destroyed music!"

Barb continued, and Poppy shook her head as Barb turned to the crowd.

"Give it up, everybody. Thanks to the Queen of Pop, we've all lost our music. History repeats itself. Pop has ruined everything."

She said, glancing back at Poppy. Zara was about to say something, but couldn't muster up enough confidence to say it. With this, everyone looked down in sadness.

King Quincy and Queen Essence only nuzzled each other in dismay as their sons stood in front of the crowd.

Cooper looked down, same with everyone else, but that was until they heard a faint heartbeat, along with a pink light flashing along with the beat. It was coming from Cooper's heart.

He grabbed a mic that fell nearby him, and held it to his heart. The sound played over the speakers, and those in the seats saw a flickering pink light in the crowd in front of the stage.

Prince D walked up to his brother, and started beatboxing to the beat. Their parents watched from their podiums.

"Those are my sons. Making music."

Queen Essence said, and her husband glanced at her, then back at their sons proudly. Poppy stepped forward, watching the scene in awe.

Then an orange light started flickering from Mayor Delta's heart, so then she clapped and tapdanced along to the beat, and more small orange lights appeared in the side with the Country Music Trolls.

Everyone watched as different colored lights appeared within the crowd, except for the Rock Trolls.

"Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us. Because that's where music really comes from."

Queen Essence said, looking over at the crowd.

"It started with the strings, but now it comes with us."

King Quincy added to his wife's sentence. Then the Techno Trolls started vocalizing along the beat.

"Yeah, it comes from our experiences."