Pinky Promise

They walked towards the cotton candy pile where they heard whistling, and pulled the cotton candy away only to reveal...

"Biggie?"

Poppy said, and the said Troll woke up, covered in cotton candy.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You know how I am around cotton candy."

Biggie said, and Mr. Dinkles burped.

"Oh, dear, now look what's happened, Mr. Dinkles got all gummed up."

Biggie said, shaking his hand where Mr. Dinkles got stuck on. However, when he got unstuck, Mr. Dinkles ended up getting thrown off the balloon.

"Mr. Dinkles!"

Zara was closer to the edge so she looked out to find Mr. Dinkles and found him stuck on the side of the balloon, at least. Zara handed Mr. Dinkles back to Biggie, even though he got a bit stuck to her hands.

"Oh, thank you, Zara. Right then, we'll just be on our way-"

Biggie said as he looked down as saw there were really, really high up in the air.

"Poppy! Wh-wh-where are you balloon-flying us too?"

Biggie turned to the Queen of Pop.

"We're on a mission to help Barb unite the Trolls, and I'm so glad you're coming with us!"

Poppy said, but Zara shook her head and Branch mouthed 'no' while using hand signals.

"I did what in the who now?"

Biggie said, processing this information.

"Hey, man, join the club."

Branch said, and Zara crossed her arms, standing beside him.

"And I hope you didn't eat all the cotton candy because Barb is gonna love it."

Poppy said. Meanwhile Branch noticed the ribbon on the box he brought came loose, so he fixed it, Zara noticed too. But then Poppy turned around at the worst time and caught Branch fixing it. She cleared her throat.

"Branchifer?"

Poppy said, startling Zara and Branch.

"Uh, uh, yes, Poppifer?"

Branch leaned onto the box, trying to not seem suspicious.

"What is this?"

Poppy asked, Zara ran up beside him as Branch slightly panicked.

"Oh, it's nothing, nothing."

Branch said, trying to block it so Poppy couldn't open it.

"It's just uh, that's-that's just uh.."

Zara said, walked in front of her trying to block Poppy's way, but Poppy walked past her.

"That's just my man stuff"

"It's just more candy"