Strong woman to strong woman

(Play the video for better experience 😍, Timestamp: 0:40)

Zara hopped to the farther side, joining the flowers to watch the show and so she wouldn't get dragged into the dance-off.

But Branch didn't think the same way, as Wani pulled his rope to untie him as she and her crew started singing and dancing, bright pastel lights glowing behind them.

Branch tried to walk away, only for Wani to eye him, and he just joined in on the dance. He picked up the choreography quite well surprisingly.

Though as they finished the song, Tresillo pulled Branch to his side as it was the Reggaeton crew's turn to sing and dance. After recovering, Branch quickly picked up their choreography as well.

The flowers nearby couldn't take it, they squeeled and some fainted. Zara found this experience a little amusing, but the songs were good, she couldn't lie about that.

As they finished the song, Branch found himself tied up again. The Kpop Trolls giggled.

"Respect"

Wani said as she and her friends posed again.

"Respect"

Tresillo responded as Branch tried to get out of the ribbon.

"Why don't we split them?"

Tresillo said, pointing to Branch as Tambora pulled Zara back to them before she could hop away or something.

"Good idea"

Gomdori said, as the others agreed.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!"

Branch said before they did anything, hopping over somewhere nearby.

"Why doee Barb get to decide which music gets to be saved? All music should be saved."

He continued, then Wani and Tresillo shared a look, and Zara hopped over beside Branch.

"Alright, Okay. I'm listening, Pop Troll."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppy kneeled down by the shore, looking at the Pop Music string in her hands. Then she heard footsteps, so she hid the string under her hair again.

"Poppy! There you are"

Hickory said, running up to her.

"Hickory! Oh, it's so good to see you."

Poppy said, running to him as well, then they hugged. When they backed up, Poppy noticed that Hickory had Zara's hug time bracelet.

"Where's Zara?"

Poppy asked, looking around.

"We split up to look for y'all, she told me to meet up with her again once it was hug time, so she gave me her bracelet. But where's Branch?"

Hickory asked, and Poppy lowered her head.

"We had a fight. He's gone. He's heading back to Pop Village."