Family first

"Poppy, help! Poppy!"

Biggie screamed in a distance, when Branch and Poppy turned to the sound, they found Biggie running away from a small, fuzzy little creature with bat wings.

"Biggie?"

Poppy said, running over to him, Branch ran after her.

"Help! I'm being haranged by a monster!"

Biggie yelled, hopelessly running around as other Trolls ran away to safety.

"Someone, stop it!"

Biggie dropped to the ground, covering his head as the creature kept attacking him. Then Poppy ran up and grabbed the creature with her hair, pulling it to her.

"Gotcha!"

She said, before realizing it was in her hair.

"Ah! It's in my hair! Get it out, get it out, get it out!"

Poppy panicked, but Branch jumped up and grabbed the creature from her hair, before tumbling to the ground and laying the creature down.

"Shh, shh, shh, there you go, there you go, calm down. Who's a good boy?"

Branch said, calming the creature down. Other Trolls had gathered around them as well.

"What is that thing?"

Legsly asked, her legs shortening to regular height again.

"It's creepy"

Cooper said,

"It's scary"

Satin and Chenille both said, looking at each other.

"And nasty"

Guy Diamond said in his autotuned voice.

"Hold me, daddy"

Tiny Diamond said, hugging the side of his dad's face as he held Tiny closer to him.

"I think it's kinda cute"

Zara said, to which some Trolls looked at her weirdly, she looked away awkwardly. Then Poppy noticed a scroll that the creature dropped.

"'To Queen Poppy'?"

Poppy read, as everyoone else stood back.

"Oh, don't worry, everyone. It looks like it's just an invitation."

Poppy said, holding it up in the air, and they calmed down.

"Just an invitation."

Legsly said, her legs extending as she walked past them. Poppy cleared her throat, opening the scroll to read it.

"'Barb, the Queen of Rock, announces her 'One Nation Under Rock' World Tour. Bring your string to the biggest party the world has ever seen.' Queen of Rock?"