2. Handsome

The tall handsome guy with tousled dark hair and attractive brown eyes slumps down beside me and raises an eyebrow at me, probably noticing my surprised expression.

"Do you know me?" He asks me as I don't speak anything.

I shake my head and immidiately turn my face, looking out of the window. I hear him let out a chuckle.

Yeah, I know him. He is Kim Taehyung, the Basketball captain of Kirin Boys high. Their school always wins Basketball matches and it's mostly because of him. A few months ago, they came to our school for a match and they got the cup. But I really didn't expect him in this Art camp. I didn't think a guy like him would be good at drawing.

"Hey, what's your name?" He leans forward on the seat, looking at my face.

Gosh! Why does he want to know my name? I'm already having a bad feeling that he is going to catch me in the act.

I pretend like I didn't hear him because of the music in my ear. I had actually paused it earlier to hear the girls talk.

And the next moment, he pulls the earbud out of my left ear, taking me aback. I turn my face to him and he smiles at me, giving me the earbud back. Our fingers touch and I feel my heart pound wildly. Can a guy understand the difference between a guy's touch and a girl's touch?

"Did you hear me?" He asks.

Thank God, he doesn't seem to realize. He doesn't look at my hands. Anyway, only my palm is visible, I'm wearing a full-sleeved sweatshirt.

I shake my head whilst taking out the other earbud.

"I asked you your name."

"Kim Choon Hee,," I mutter in the best high-pitched voice I can imitate.

"Oh..nice to meet you. I'm Kim Taehyung, from Kirin Boys' high," he says cheerfully, stretching out his hand.

Shit! Again! God, please don't let him know.

"Taehyung, the name really suits him, right? Ahh..he is so handsome. She is so lucky," I hear the girl behind me whisper when I finally take his hands and quickly give it a mild shake. "Nice to meet you too. I'm from Shinhwa high."

"Oh! So, we are neighbours," he smiles again brightly, a wide boxy grin .

What the hell? He wasn't smiling this wide when they won the match!

"So Uhm..Choon Hee, have you made any friends already?"

"Uhm..no.." I groan inwardly. Is he planning to keep on talking to me and become friends with me ?

It's not like I hate talking to him. I'd love to. But in this situation I'd rather not. I'm afraid my real voice would come out at some point.

"I see, that's why you were looking lonely," he hums. "Oh..let me introduce you to my friend. Here, she is Ara and she is from Sehwa girls' high technically our sister school," he says pointing at the girl who was sitting on the seat across the aisle. She was now looking at him with narrowed eyes as if she didn't like how he introduced her to me.

Anyway I give Ara a quick smile and turn my face back to the window, placing the earbuds back in my ear.

Gosh! I can't believe Kim Taehyung sat beside me and talked to me like that!

Do I really look pretty as a girl? Cause nobody wants to talk to me when I'm a boy.

"So, Taehyung, I guess you aren't going to admit that picture was not drawn by you," I hear the girl, Ara says. Curiou, I turn my face to look at her. She was beautiful with long dark hair and attractive face. But she looked kind of angry.