5. Not a girl

Taehyung' POV

"What?! Online? What is she doing online at 1 am?

Who might be she chatting with?"

Ah! This girl! I lost the mood to read.

I close the comiXology website where I had just started reading a new comic, along with all of the other tabs in the background before placing my phone near my pillow. With a sigh, I close my eyes and try to sleep, but it seems like I won't be getting any sleep today.

Why is she playing too hard to catch? Does she actually hate me? But, what did I do?

I mean all the girls seem to like me, except her. Why only her? What should I do now to make her fall for me?

I roll onto my stomach and squirm my face into the pillow, feeling frustrated. I came here just to spend time with her but she is mad at me for coming. It's been a month already. I think I'll have to give up on her if she doesn't like me back even after this camp.

"I'm..I'm sorry."

Wait! What's that?

Is she talking in her sleep?

I roll onto my back and sit up on the bed, only to feel goosebumps littering all over my body. Cause it was a guy's voice! And he was whispering 'I'm sorry' again and again!

They didn't say this room was haunted!

I quickly fall back on the bed and close my eyes tightly, pulling the blankets up over my face, but the same voice keeps apologising making me tremble. My heart is beating fast and I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. At last, gathering all my courage, I open my mouth and shout.

"Stop it ghost! What are you sorry about? You are already dead! Go to hell!"

"No! Please don't dismiss me! I won't do something like this again. I'm sorry!"

"No! I am dismissing you! You have no place here! Go back!"

And the ghost suddenly starts sobbing. What the fuck! Do ghosts actually cry? Wait! Is it actually a ghost?

With trembling fingers, I grab my phone and switch the flashlight on before turning it towards the other bed. And the sobs were coming from there. Chun Hee seemed to be sobbing in her sleep!

Is she crying cause she also heard the ghost or was she actually the one talking earlier? But it was really a male voice!

Wait! Is she a boy?

I slowly crawl out of the bed and turn on the lights before walking towards her bed. She has covered herself fully with a blanket, even her face. As I reach near, the sobs cease, making me more nervous.

I didn't know whether to expect my roommate's face or a scary ghost's face underneath the blanket. I prepare for the worst and mustering all my courage, stretch my hand and pull off the blanket from her head.

Phew! It's only her.

And she was sleeping peacefully like a baby, except for her wet eyelashes.

I bend down and look under her bed. There was no one there. I then look around the room and quickly check inside the wardrobe and bathroom, making sure nobody except the two of us is inside the room.

So, it was her talking earlier!

I walk back to her bed and stare at her face, feeling confused. Maybe she just got a male voice that comes out only when she gets scared??

Her face does look a bit masculine. Wait! Is she wearing makeup? I move a bit closer to take a better look and she sure is wearing makeup.

It's then I suddenly notice something! Her hair is fake! The bangs have slipped off on one side, revealing darker-coloured hair.