4. Pissed

"Hey! I'm going to go join Kim Ara's table. You coming with me?" Taehyung says as I turn around after I get my dinner from the counter. I thought he already left but he was actually standing there, waiting for me.

I look at Ara's table and it's already filled with a lot of people. I shake my head, "there's no space there."

"C'mon, there's enough space for four more!" He says and grabs my wrist, taking me aback.

"W..Wait!" I gasp in shock. But he keeps walking, dragging me along with him, totally ignoring my protest.

"Hey, can we join you guys?" He asks when we reach the table, earning a hard glare from his crush.

"Oh sure, c'mon," the girls all smile brightly and start moving their chairs to make space for him. He smiles back at them and finally frees my hand before placing his food and drink on the table.

I watch as he goes off and snatches two chairs from around the nearby table. He manages to thrust one of the chairs right opposite Ara in between two girls, soon victoriously slumping down on it, grinning broadly at her. Suppressing a groan, I quietly sit down beside a guy, three chairs away from Ara and start having my food.

"You know what, we got lost earlier," Taehyung  says, leaning forward and grinning at Ara as if he is talking about winning a match or something.

"Yeah, how did it happen?" The blonde girl, Bora asks while Ara keeps munching on her burger, totally ignoring him.

Taehyung  tilts his head and stares at me, making me stop chewing my food. "Her bag got stuck in the compartment and I was helping her pull it out. You all rushed here without waiting for us."

"Oh, we didn't know. I thought you guys went first. It was after we reached here, we figured out."

"Hmm..and because of that we have to share a room now," he says nonchalantly and takes a sip of his drink.

"Wait what! You both are sharing a room? Really?" The guy who was sitting near me squeals in surprise.

"Yeah.." Taehyung  nods to him and lets out a chuckle before looking back at Ara.

"Hey, why don't you say anything? Are you really okay with it?" Bora turns to look at me. "Er..you look like you don't want to share a room with him."

"Uhm..it's okay. I'm fine with it," I give her a smile. "It's just for a night."

"You sure you're fine? If not, you can ask someone else to exchange rooms with you," Taehyung  says glancing at me for a brief second before fixing his gaze on Ara.

"No, I'm fine," I shake my head. "But if you aren't, feel free to exchange rooms with someone else."

"Wow! That's cool! What's your name?" The guy sitting beside me asks me and laughs, turning his face to Taehyung . "Dude, you wanna exchange rooms with me?"

"What, you already got a crush on her?" Another guy says from the other side of the table, earning chuckles from the guys around the table. I look down at my plate and take a bite of the burger before starting to chew on it, feeling awkward and embarrassed as the guys keep on teasing the guy beside me.

"Your name's Choon Hee, right?" Some dude asks and I look up, briefly nodding my head. I notice the girls, especially Bora having an annoyed expression on her face.

"Oh, what? You too want to exchange rooms now, Kang Min Hyuk?"

"Oh c'mon, stop it, guys! Don't you see, you are making her uncomfortable," a guy sitting on my opposite says, finally putting an end to the topic.