36. Hope

Taehyung's POV

I flinch open my eyes to the calling bell ringing loudly downstairs. I had just drifted off into a nap after coming back home tired after the basketball practice. We had 3 hours of practice from 9 to 12 today.

Who might be it? Jiminie?? No, we had lunch together and he said he has classes afternoon at the summer school. Maybe it's one of hyung's friends.

I close my eyes and I'm just about to drift back into sleep when I hear hyung shout my name from downstairs.

"Taehyungie! Taehyungie! Taehyung-ah!!"

"Haa...Jin hyung!" I shout back.

"Yaaa...come downstairs. Some kid with a broken arm is asking to see you."

Shit!

I jump up from the bed and sprint out of my room to see my hyung interrogating Jungkook downstairs.

"You are really his friend? What was your name again?" hyung questions him with a frown while I'm dashing downstairs.

"Jungkook!" I squeal, making Jin hyung turn around and look at me with the same frown.

"Taehyungie, is he your friend?" hyung asks me.

"Oh..yeah...er..he is my junior. He came to get my old textbooks and some study materials, didn't you Jungkook?"

"Oh..hmm..yes!" Jungkook nods to me and then averts his face to hyung, still nodding his head, his already big eyes, even bigger and cute! Fuck!

"I see..." Jin hyung nods, staring at Jungkookie's doe eyes. "I knew it. You look younger. So, how are you friends with Taehyungie?"

"Uhm..I.."

"He is in the basketball team. C'mon, Jungkook, let's go to my room," I say and grab Jungkook's left hand.

"Wait!" Hyung says frowning at me. "You never told me about this kid. And how come I never saw him before? I came to see your last match."

"He was there, hyung. Maybe you didn't notice," I say.

"No way I didn't notice such a cute kid," Jin hyung frowns staring back at Jungkook, causing my bunny's cheeks to redden. "By the way kiddo, what happened to your hand? Fell during practice??"

"Uh...no.." Jungkook shakes his head, nervously breaking eye contact with hyung. "I accidentally slammed it against a door. It's a tiny fracture. I can get this off in a few days," he says looking at his cast.

"C'mon.." I say and tug at Jungkook's hands. He nods to me and I quickly drag him upstairs before hyung can ask any further questions.

"Tae hyung, your hyung's really handsome," Jungkookie says as soon as we reach my room.

"Hmm...he's a model for a reason," I say nonchalantly whilst locking the door. "But I'm way more handsome, right?" I ask turning around, grinning.

"Uhm..I don't know," he giggles sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Why you don't know?! Say it bunny, aren't I more handsome?" I squeal going to him and cupping his face. He stares at my face for a few seconds and then finally nods his head. I can't help but smile wide and peck his beautiful cherry lips. "So, why you decided to give me a surprise visit, bunny?" I ask pulling away, not failing to notice a blush spreading on his cheeks.

"I wanted to tell you something important. I didn't think your hyung would be here," he replies.

"It's okay. What is it?" I ask, suddenly feeling anxious. "Is it something good or bad?"