24. Chocolate Box

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, whom are you buying that for?"

Sana asks me as I pick up a chocolate box from the local sweet shop on our way down to the bus stop. Today I got my first salary from the bookshop, so I treated Sana to a meal and then when I noticed this sweet shop, I thought to buy my sisters something. I already got a picture storybook from the bookshop for my youngest sister.

"For my sisters," I turn and smile at Sana.

"Aww..you really are a sweet brother. How many sisters have you got?"

"Two little sisters. One is thirteen and the other is six."

"Oh..you're a big brother? That's cute," she says.

After I pay for the chocolate box, we together walk down the street towards the bus stop.

"How do you know those guys from Kirin High?" I then ask her. I had thought to ask her about it during lunch but then she was telling me about her experience as a waitress at a cafe and I couldn't touch the topic.

"You mean Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung?"

"Yeah.." I nod.

"They both are famous at our school since they are in the basketball team and they are both really handsome. Jimin was an idol trainee for almost an year. Then he quit because of some issue at the company. By the way, those two are best buddies since middle school. Actually, we all went to the same middle school and I knew them from then on. They were my seniors back then. Both lost an year, Jimin due to his trainee period and Taehyung due to some accident. So, now they both are in the same grade as me. But it's only like a week since I actually talked to Jimin."

"Oh..how you got to talk to him?"

"My friends invited me to go jogging with them at Kirin's ground. At that time these guys were also jogging and exercising in the ground. Honestly, it's a bit strange, but Park Jimin actually came and talked to me," she laughs. "My friends still tease me about it saying he got a thing for me. I don't believe it tho."

"Maybe it is true. What about you? Do you like him?" I ask.

"Uhm..I don't know. Maybe," she laughs.

"What about the other guy?" I ask.

"Oh no! He is handsome and all but he is a huge red flag," she shakes her head.

"Why?" I couldn't help but frown.

"He doesn't give any importance to people's feelings. He changes girlfriends like he changes clothes. He can't really love anyone or stay in a committed relationship."

"I see," I nod, thoughtfully. But in the three days I spent with him, I never felt like he was a bad person. He was totally sweet and caring towards me. "So, is he dating someone currently?" I ask.

"I don't know," she shrugs. "Park Soojin was his last girlfriend. He broke up with her like two months ago. Recently, I heard he's behind Kim Ara, another girl from our school. She is one smart girl, she rejected him. But he wouldn't leave her alone and keep stalking her. I heard he even went to an art camp she attended last week. But Ara kept her stand and stayed tough. I think Taehyung is still pursuing her. But I don't feel like he got any real feelings for her. He'll lose interest the moment she falls for him. Whatever, I hope she keeps him busy pursuing her throughout this year. That way, at least he wouldn't hurt many other naive girls who foolishly believe he loves them."

"Oh.." I mumble. I think Sana is right. He lost interest when Ara finally decided to give him a chance. Is this simply fun for him, playing with people's feelings and making them confused? Or...