[Part II- Love Sick ] 21. Stalking Jungkookie

1 week later

Taehyung's POV

"Ah finally! I found it! Yes!"

I leave a sigh and lie back on my bed, staring at the attractive comic book cover on my phone screen. The cover features a beautiful blonde girl in the middle of two identical twin guys, their only difference is the colour of their hair. One has blonde hair and the other is a brunette.

"Double Trouble," I read the name aloud. "And it's the last one."

It's the last of Jungkookie's comic books.

I finished reading all four of Cookies' other comic books. Each one was available on a different site and this one 'Double Trouble' was especially hard to find. Anyway, finally I found it. But I don't know what I will do after finishing this one. He has drawn only five comic books and the sixth one 'Rainy Days' is ongoing. Its upcoming chapter will be available only next Wednesday. What will I do until then?

Anyway, let's start this one now. It looks fun.

As I'm about to open the first chapter, my phone rings showing Jiminie on caller ID. Sighing, I answer the call.

"Hey, aren't you coming to basketball practice, this evening?"

"No," I reply.

"Why?"

"I'm not feeling well."

"What's wrong? You said the same thing yesterday."

"Yeah, today also I'm not feeling well. And maybe ask the coach to make you the captain," I say and leave a sigh.

"C'mon Tae, what's your problem? We have a match coming soon. Why are you skipping practice? And why do you keep on sighing whenever I call you."

"Ah..Jimina, it's just I'm feeling tired and I'm not in the mood to practice today."

"You're not in the mood? Why? Is this about the girl you met at the camp?"

"No," I mumble.

"Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes. I need to know what is your problem."

"Wait! You don't have to..." Before I can finish my sentence, he already hangs up.

Ahhh...he'll be here soon. Shit!

I roll onto my stomach and press my head into the pillow. What am I going to tell him? He'll be so shocked if I tell him the truth.

And the truth is I'm going crazy over Jungkookie! Crazy like never before. I just can't take his face off my mind, his doe eyes, that mole under his pretty pink lips and those cute bunny teeth! Ahhhh!

I grab my phone again and go to my gallery, looking through the pictures we took during the camp. I only got a few pictures of him without all those girl costumes. I open the photo of him sleeping at the hotel and stare at it. The whole last week, I rocked myself to sleep at night, staring at this picture, hoping he was sleeping peacefully like this at his home.

I don't know why he didn't react or ask me anything after I kissed him. I'm sure he was awake. His behaviour at the last moments clearly said it.

I didn't text him anything. I didn't dare to do that after what I did. I don't know what he thinks about me now. Maybe he thinks I am just a playboy who took advantage of him. A jerk who kissed him without his consent while he was sleeping. He probably hates me now.

I hear the calling bell ring downstairs and I let out another big sigh, closing the video. Soon Jimin comes barging into my room. He directly goes and occupies the swivel in front of my computer and slides towards me in one swift push. "C'mon, explain!"