38. Stamina

Taehyung's POV

“Ah..hyung...just let me sleep for some more time,” I groan and squirm uncomfortably, yanking away Jin hyung's hands. He was shaking me roughly, using all his strength while yelling my name.

“C'mon, wake up, Taehyungie! It's already late!”

"Go away, hyung. I wanna sleep," I say and hug my pillow, squirming my face into it.

"That's it! I'm telling Dad and Mom about your Jungkookie."

Oh!

I shoot up from the bed and blink my heavy eyelids open to see hyung standing in front of me wearing a tracksuit and sneakers, his hands akimbo as he stares down at me, annoyed. I tilt my eyes and look at the alarm clock on my bedside table. It shows 5: 55 Am. Then I look back at hyung, squeezing my sleepy eyes and blinking them again to see him properly. “Are you going jogging?” I ask.

“Yeah, and you too.”

“Me??” I ask in surprise. “I'm not coming. It's Sunday. I wanna sleep,” I say shaking my head before pulling up my covers and lying back.

“But you agreed to come when I asked you yesterday,” hyung says yanking down my blanket.

“Ahh...I never agreed. When did you even ask me?” I groan sleepily.

“At 12: 12 Am to be exact. You were sleeping sitting in your study with your phone in front of you, your Jungkookie on video call, sleeping like a baby on his bed. I was the one who ended the call. And then I asked you to go sleep in your bed and you stood up and walked to here. Then I asked you if you were coming with me to jog in the park today and you said okay and fell asleep. Now remember??”

“I don't remember at all,” I shake my head.

“Anyway you agreed. So c'mon get ready. Let's go jogging,” he squeals grabbing my hands and trying to pull me up.

“Hyung...ahh...leave me! I'm not coming. I have early morning practice from tomorrow onwards. Today's the only day I can sleep peacefully before school reopens,” I groan and whine, pulling my hands back. But he has an iron grip on my wrist and he keeps pulling me forward.

“Oh..c'mon..hyung..it hurts...ahh..why do you wanna take me jogging so bad, today?”

"Get up Taehyungie, don't be so lazy," he says loosening his grip a bit. "Okay, let's do one thing. Let's go get your Jungkookie too. Then you can jog along with him."

"Oh..??" I open my eyes fully and stare up at hyung. "But there's security guards in front of his house."

"Security guards?" Hyung frowns. "Does he live in a flat?"

"No, it's a house. Just he is a bit rich," I say.

"Oh..so our boy's rich." hyung mumbles. "Anyway, won't the security let him go if he says he is going jogging?"

"But Jungkookie probably won't wake up at this time. He only went to sleep after 11 yesterday," I say.

"He already went to sleep at 11?? So you were staring at him sleeping for more than an hour? Woah!" He shakes his head, clearly unimpressed.

"Let me call Jungkookie. If he agrees to come, then I'll come," I say and grab my phone from the bedside table, dialling his number. Strangely he picks up the call on the first ring itself.

"Hello hyung, why are you calling so early?" He asks, his voice lively.

"You already woke up?" I ask, surprised. I thought he'd be sleeping soundly.