1

"Hmm..."

My mouth was blocked by something long, like a silicone dildo.

I panicked, and my first reaction was to run away, but when I moved my hands, there was a "dinging" sound.

Only then did I realize that my hands and feet were actually chained, and my eyes were also tied.

"Fan Bao, does the dildo taste good? Your mouth is so full, you should be enjoying it."

I had goosebumps all over my body.

Although I am blindfolded now, I can tell by the voice that the person speaking is my mortal enemy—Song Haotian, the leader of the top international killer organization.

"Heh, let him get used to it a little longer. If he doesn't expand his mouth, how will he be able to swallow three cocks later?"

I was stunned.

This person is my good friend in death—Xiao Tianye, the head of the Dragon Scale Mercenary Group.

Amano, why are you so cruel to me?

Let me go!

"Hey, with such an open mouth, how can you swallow three sticks at once? Just swallow them one by one - Xiao Lu, if you can recognize people by their dicks, can we let you go today?"

Woo woo woo...

not good!

How can I recognize you by your dick?

Master, why are you worse than those two bitches?

The third man who spoke was my master—the mysterious sect leader of the Hua Kingdom, Shen Buyu.

I burst into tears.

Song Haotian, Xiao Tianye, and Shen Buyu, these three men should have been untouchable, and they might never be able to touch them in their lifetime.

But now, the three of them are gathered together, and they all covet my male body.

The initiator of this situation is definitely not me, but that damn system!

It all started three months ago.

three months ago.

International flights departing from the Middle East are bound for China.

There was a young man sitting in the middle aisle of the economy class cabin.

He was wearing a starched white field uniform and a pair of land combat boots. He looked plainly dressed, but in fact, those who knew him well knew that he was wearing global limited editions all over his body.

He had a short cut and a bit of stubble on his chin, giving him a slovenly appearance.

But this does not prevent him from being handsome. On the contrary, it makes him even more wild and flavorful.

That's right!

This low-key and luxurious young hero is me - the head of the world's number one mercenary group, Lu Feifan!

I left China when I was fourteen to work overseas.

Now, I am twenty-four years old.

Although I have become the number one soldier in the world, established an unbreakable legion base in the Middle East, and spread industries all over the world, I still feel that it is not enough.

A foreign country is not my homeland.

No matter how prosperous I am overseas, I always feel that I am missing the most important thing.