15

-----text-----

"Ah um..."

I groaned a little uncontrollably.

The sound made my bones feel numb just listening to it.

Song Haotian was obviously aroused by my voluptuous sound, and his tongue attacked my soft spots with increasing vigor.

"Don't……"

I gasped, my hands getting weaker and weaker.

Song Haotian clasped me tighter, filling the gaps between my fingers with his fingers, which made my fingers ache slightly.

But this behavior is really not Meng Lang. The real Meng Lang is——

Song Goubi stuck his tongue into my pussy!

How did this kid get to talk?

I was shocked.

But the huge pleasure quickly pulled me out of the shock.

Although Song Goubi's tongue is not hard enough, it is very flexible and can rotate and lick at different angles.

I clearly felt that my vagina gradually opened wide, taking in Song Haotian's entire tongue.

His tongue was in my hole, but his lips were wrapped around it.

Being attacked from both inside and outside, my whole body became weaker and weaker.

I was so happy that my head was spinning, and I thought in a daze that a woman's pleasure is really not the same as a man's pleasure.

When I used to fuck people, the more pleasurable they were, the harder they would get.

Now that my pussy is being licked, I feel more comfortable and softer, as if all my essence has been sucked away.

Gan!

Song Haotian, this male temptress!

The sound of sticky water resounded in the room, which was the sound of my vagina being stirred up by Song Haotian's tongue.

My cock got hard.

I gathered up the strength to swing my butt back and forth, hoping to rub my cock against Song Haotian's face.

I adjusted the angle, tilted my upper body, and let my cock slide against Song Goubi's face.

A little body fluid was secreted from the top of the glans, which was wet and made the glans a little slippery.

The cock originally poked the bridge of Song Goubi's nose, then slipped and poked directly to the side.

If Song Haotian hadn't closed his eyes, this poke might have caused a big problem.

I didn't dare to be so coquettish anymore, so I readjusted the angle, swung my butt to cooperate with Song Haotian's licking, and jerked my dick with my hands.

The two most passionate places were aroused at the same time, and the pleasure in his body suddenly increased explosively.

I have never experienced this kind of pleasure before. It is like two similar but different pleasure experiences combined into one place. The taste is really extraordinary.

I was so happy that my eyes rolled back and my body couldn't help but lean back.

Song Haotian clasped my hand in time, trying to hold me.

But after all, I only have one hand in his hand now, and the other hand is still sucking my cock.

As a result, his control over me is no longer what it was before.