29

9 I can die for Xiao Tianye at any time, and I believe he will too

Previous chapter

‎‍Contents‎‍

‍Seal‍‌noodles‍‎‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

I was furious and refused without thinking: "I won't do this task!"

There is no way I can play with Xiao Tianye's feelings!

Xiao Tianye is my best brother!

He is my brother!

Even though Xiao Tianye has now betrayed the Black Panther and even openly turned against the Black Panther, he is still the only person in my life who can hand over his back without any defense.

No one can replace Xiao Tianye's place in my heart.

I would die for him any time, and I'm sure he would too.

"If the host does not complete the task, he will be punished by the beast." The system said in a mean tone.

I said solemnly: "Then you punish me!"

I would rather be raped to death by a group of wild beasts than play with my good brother’s feelings!

A real-time virtual animal intercourse scene suddenly appeared in my mind.

"Here, that's the elephant's cock‍‎butt." The system said in a humble voice, "When the time comes, that oversized cock‍‎butt‍‌‌‎ will penetrate your butt." ‌eye‍‎‎zi.”

"You'll be stabbed until your butt is bruised and your intestines are torn."

"You probably won't last even one round before you're stabbed to death by an elephant, a chicken, a barber."

"But your neurological senses don't go away right away."

"You will feel your tattered body being raped by other animals."

My mind switched to the next extremely uncomfortable image.

"This is a two-collared lizard. Can you see what it is doing?"

The system asked and answered itself: "It is raping corpses."

"Even if its kind has turned into a mass of rotten meat that smells like corpses, it still wants to rape corpses."

"When the time comes, your corpse will be eaten first by this large lizard."

I'm really going to have a nervous breakdown.

The system said in a mean voice: "Now, activate the punishment for beasts and rapes..."

"Wait!" I shouted with a pale face, "I will do this task!"

I can die for Xiao Tianye, but I can't die in this way.

The system said: "Come on, host, the countdown has started. You have 56 minutes left."

I cursed this inhumane system in my heart and concentrated on searching for Xiao Tianye.

The smoke in the chamber has cleared.

Someone exclaimed: "Deputy Chief Peng Wei is missing!"

I was shocked and confused, and I couldn't figure out what Xiao Tianye wanted to do by making such a fuss today.

I concentrated and calmed down, and all the smells and sounds within dozens of meters around me entered my nose and ears.

I followed a very weak breath and finally found Xiao Tianye in a lounge.

Xiao Tianye had a gun in his hand.

The muzzle of the gun was pointed directly at Peng Wei's head.

Peng Wei's limbs were all broken at this moment, and he collapsed on the ground like a ball of mud.

"Chief..." Peng Wei called me weakly, asking for help.

I only glanced at him and then looked at Xiao Tianye and asked, "You want to kill him?"

Xiao Tianye asked sarcastically: "You want to stop me?"

I sighed inwardly and replied calmly: "Give me a reason to kill him."

Xiao Tianye sneered: "Then what if I have no reason?"

After all, I am committed to him unconditionally.

Even if the person he wants to kill is the second-in-command of the Black Panther Corps, I will still face him.

I responded: "I never doubt your judgment."

Peng Wei's face was full of horror, obviously he heard that I didn't care about his life or death at all.

Xiao Tianye sneered, shot Peng Wei's head, and then jumped out of the window to leave.

With my original temperament, if Amano wants to leave now, I will never stop him.

But now I still have a "breast pumping task", and the countdown only has 25 minutes left.

How could I let him go like this?

"stop!"

I stepped forward and grabbed him.

[Add bookmark]

+

Previous chapter

‍‍‎catalogue‎‌‍record‎‌‌

‎‍‍Seal‎‌‎noodle‍‌

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

Social fear licking dog and his top husband

The lustful fantasy of the flower of the high mountains

Bisexual big breasts‎‌beautiful‌‎‍‌‎Everyone‎‍‍‌‎ wakes up to big dicks every day (big breasts‍‍‎beautiful‎‌‌‍people‌‍‌receive‎‍‌‍meat collection)

Playing with beautiful cannon fodder in a fancy way [Quickly wear np]

The road is full of thorns

After traveling through the time-stop novel

Recently updated novels

Crazy criticism of the chaotic world (‎‍‌‌‎高‌‎‎‍‌h‍‌)

Face mask

Dragon-Dragon Battle

After having the N·TR system【General·Attack】

I was forced to give birth to a child by Erha (Female version/nph‍‎‌‍‎Beast‌‎‍‍‍‎‌/‍‌Ran‍‌‎Lun‎‍‌‌)

A passerby was forced to have sex with the male protagonist who was criticized by crazy people

the most important little things

front page ‎Read‍‎Read‌‎‎Record‎‎‍‎ ‌Search‎‌‍Search‎‎小‌‍Say‍ top