11

[Add bookmark] 

The plane encountered a major incident such as hijacking, and a shootout broke out during the incident, which naturally alerted the police.

The media also caught wind of the incident and wanted to interview the heroes who quelled the hijacking.

I am returning to China in a low-key manner. If the media covers me overwhelmingly, the National Security Bureau will soon be alerted.

I specifically told the captain: "I did these things today with just a little effort. You don't need to thank me, let alone remember me. If the media asks, just say that it was the security team on the plane who dealt with these hijackers." No need to mention me."

The captain looked at me with eyes that became more and more respectful, and kept thanking me. From the looks of it, he probably regarded me as an unsung hero who did good deeds without leaving a name.

Song Haotian also came over and said, "What I want to say is the same as him. Captain, you don't need to mention me in front of the media. I'm just an ordinary passenger and don't like to be exposed to flash lights."

Song Haotian had already put on his disguise hood, and he looked like that troubled old man again.

When the captain faced this kind of "old man" who drew his sword to help, he was extremely moved and grateful.

I chuckled in my heart, turned around and got off the plane.

Police and media were already swarming around the plane.

I put on my peaked cap, lowered the brim of my hat, and left in a hurry, hiding my merit and fame.

That night, I checked into a small hotel.

Of course I'm not short of money.

I even have several international black cards in my pocket.

But I don't want to be so high-profile.

Especially after so many years of fighting and killing overseas, I just want to relax and experience the ordinary life of a wealthy family.

I fell asleep and fell asleep. After having such an affair with Song Haotian on the plane today, I have no idea about spending the night.

Who would have thought that not long after I fell asleep, my phone rang.

I have a special status and my phone is never turned off, just for fear that something big will happen and I won't receive the news in time.

"Hey." I didn't sleep well, and my tone was very irritable.

The boy on the other end laughed and said: "Boss, are you still sleeping? Didn't you watch the news? Hahahaha..."

The laughter hurt my ears.

I put the phone away and said angrily: "What happened?"

There was a "puff" of laughter over there, and it was obvious that several of the boys were laughing together, looking very lively.

I have a very bad feeling.

Sure enough, the next second the young man burst into laughter and said, "Boss, when did you change your taste? Do you like the older one now?"

I felt something bad and said in surprise: "What are you talking about?"

The younger brother gloated and said with a smile: "Boss, your heroic deeds on the plane were broadcast on the news tonight, and now the whole country is probably aware of it."