8

When I stopped barking, he tried every means to make me bark.

I really screamed, but he didn't allow me to say anything.

When you use this control technique with me, do you really think that I am some kind of easy-to-handle kid?

I deliberately stuck out my tongue and licked Song Haotian's palm.

The palm in front of his mouth trembled uncontrollably.

I laughed in my heart and stopped licking after licking it once.

Song Haotian felt so good, how could he still endure this kind of loneliness?

He put his fingers into my mouth, not wanting me to give him a lick.

I prefer not to lick.

Instead, I took advantage of the situation and screamed.

Song Haotian chuckled and said, "Slut."

My cock protested fiercely on behalf of machismo.

But my cunt warmly welcomed the foul language.

I felt hot in my abdomen, and a large stream of vaginal fluid spurted out from my vagina, as if I had peed.

Song Haotian didn't move away, the wave of semen sprayed directly onto his hand, even making his sleeves wet.

I blush.

I was actually finger fucked by my nemesis until I squirted.

I moaned lowly, and it wasn't until the semen was enough that I supported Song Haotian's arm and stood up straight.

I took out the tissue and prepared to wipe it, but Song Haotian took the tissue first and wiped my vagina.

The paper towel was gently pressed on the vagina that had just been squirted.

The temperature of the fingertips is transmitted to this sensitive place through the thin paper.

It's called wiping, but it's more like teasing.

I grabbed Song Haotian's hand and said with a smile, "I'll do it myself."

Song Haotian didn't take back his hand. He stared at me for a few seconds and then said with a smile: "The Leopard King is happy enough, so he should give me something in return, right?"

I asked, "What do you want in return?"

Song Haotian said nothing.

He took my hand and put it on his crotch.

Under my palm, his cock stood erect, stretching his suit pants into a tent.