20

20 I was so dizzy after being kissed that I couldn’t even tell the difference between east, west and north.

Previous chapter

‌‎‌catalogue‎‍‍

‎‌Seal‍‌‎noodles‌

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

Finished updating today

-----text-----

It wasn't until he ejaculated so hard that Song Hao pulled his dick out of my mouth.

I watched with my own eyes as his ‍‍‌‌‌‎cock‌‎‍butt‎‍‌ brought out a trace of bodily fluids, pulled a thread between my mouth and the tip of his ‍‍‌‌‎cock‌‎‍butt‎‍‌, and then disconnected it.

The scene was so hot and lustful that it made my eyes sparkle.

I was so angry that I stood up from the ground and raised my hand to punch this bastard.

It would be nice if I gave him a blowjob.

This bitch actually forced me to swallow my semen!

This is too fucking much!

I had just been fucked so hard that my eyes were dazzled, but now I got up so hard that my eyesight became a little dark again.

But my burning rage sustained me.

Just as my fist was about to fall on Song Haotian's face, this bastard actually opened his hand and grasped my fist.

Then, he suddenly stood up and pulled me into his arms.

I was a little dizzy from being fucked by him before, so my reaction was a little slower now.

When I raised my other hand to fight back, this bitch actually raised his hand to hold my face, and then kissed me fiercely.

It’s really “fierce”!

The kiss made my gums hurt.

I guess his mouth was bruised.

But he didn't stop for a moment, and kissed me so fiercely. He even used his tongue to forcefully push open my teeth, and rushed into my mouth regardless.

I was stunned by the kiss, and my first reaction was: I still have his semen in my mouth, isn’t this bastard too dirty?

Song Haotian held my waist with one hand and held my face with the other.