2

bookmark] 

At the anxious moment, the system came out and asked rudely: "Host, do you want to complete the task?"

The door panel behind me kept shaking. I was so frightened that I almost pissed myself. I nodded wildly and said, "Do it, do it!!"

The moment I responded, the door panel suddenly stopped shaking.

I nervously put my ear to the door panel, and sure enough I heard a group of passengers walking back to their seats.

I patted my chest to calm down my shock, and slid to the ground with my back against the door panel.

Oh my God.

This is a large passenger plane that can seat nearly five hundred people.

This group of people just swarmed me, like a zombie siege. It was really scary to death.

"Ding! The initial task is loaded successfully - the host is asked to kiss Song Haotian within three minutes."

Song Haotian?

This bitch is my nemesis!

Kissing him might as well tell me to die.

"The countdown begins!"

"If the host fails to complete the task within the specified time, he will be punished by gang rape again."

Holy shit!

This is too cruel!

I had no choice but to push the door open with a bang and go straight to the old man with a walking stick who was sitting in the blind spot.

Of course that old man is not a real old man.

He is the disguised grandson of Song Haotian.

Don't ask me how I figured it out.

Now the key point is to kiss this bitch!

However, when I rushed in front of this bitch, I hesitated.

His old face now has wrinkles and age spots, which makes me feel sick to my stomach just looking at it.

I thought about it again and again, but still couldn't move my mouth, so I finally blew a kiss to this bitch.

Song Haotian opened his eyes slightly and looked at me. His old hand on the cane was shaking. He was obviously disgusted by me.

The passenger sitting next to him said "Ouch" and turned away with a troubled expression: "Oh my god, I met an old man when I was out. I'm going to go blind."

Other passengers couldn't help but look over when they heard this.

I have a very thick skin, and there is no such thing as shame or blushing.

Instead I felt a mischievous joy.

However, the system reminded: "It must be a mouth-to-mouth kiss, air kisses do not count."

My boss was reluctant and originally wanted to break with the system, but this piece of shit threatened: "Warm reminder: There are still two minutes and fifteen seconds left in the countdown."

"If the task is not completed within the stipulated time, the host will be punished by gang rape."

Holy shit!

Stop being reminded of gang rape over and over again.

I remember it.

I couldn't get off the tiger, so I could only close my eyes and my heart, hugged Song Haotian's old face and kissed him.