9

[Add bookmark] 

Well, I'm not a burnt-down person.

Although it is indeed a bit shameful to masturbate someone, didn't Song Haotian masturbate for me before?

I touched this hard cock through my pants.

The cock in this state couldn't resist being teased, and trembled slightly at the slightest touch.

I pursed my lips to suppress a smile, and without saying anything rude, I quickly untied Song Haotian's belt.

Song Haotian's breathing became obviously heavy.

Perhaps the act of the world's number one soldier taking off his clothes in person is really refreshing.

I put my hand into Song Haotian's underwear.

The temperature of the dick is very high and it is very hot to the touch.

I was eager to compare the size, so I didn't have time to let Song Haotian feel good in his pants first.

I took out Song Haotian's dick directly.

This bitch has a face that could be said to be alluring. Who knew this man's cock could be so ferocious and majestic.

I visually judged that the cock was about the same size as mine.

But to determine how much deviation there is, you need to put two cocks together to compare.

I skillfully performed handwork for Song Haotian with both hands.

Although I was in love and had no shortage of women, that was all after I became an adult at the age of eighteen.

Before I came of age, my seniors in the corps looked at me very closely and forbade me from following my brothers out to do random things, saying that I was too young to do that kind of thing and would be in harm's way.

I am a sexually mature boy in adolescence. I want to fuck people but I don’t have the means to do so, so I have to be self-sufficient.

My superb cock sucking skills were all developed during that period.

"Um……"

Song Haotian groaned, obviously feeling very happy.

I thought of teasing him and deliberately pressed on the sensitive spot of his cock and rubbed it back and forth.

Song Haotian gritted his teeth and endured, the veins on his forehead bulging out.

I smiled evilly and said, "The Wolf King is already so hardened, so what does it matter if he calls out?"

Song Haotian's killer organization is called "Grean Wolf", and outsiders respectfully call his leader the "Wolf King".

This kid just teased me like that, and now it's my turn to toss him.

Who told him to have his dick in my hand?

Even if he is a wolf, he has to lie down like a dog for me.

Song Haotian was breathing heavily and staring straight at me.

It looked so fierce that it looked like it could eat people.

I'm not afraid of him.

Not only did I tease his sensitive points with my hands, I even reached out to rub his balls.

"Well……"

Under the double offensive, Song Haotian groaned again.

He glanced at me with a ferocious look.