10

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Impotence is certainly out of the question.

Premature ejaculation is also out of the question.

Song Haotian and I are very aware of each other's strength, and those words just now were nothing more than verbal venting of anger.

Song Haotian said: "Give me your mobile phone."

Normally, I would definitely be mean and deny it to him.

But now I am still busy brushing up his favorability, so naturally I want to give him the illusion that I really like him.

I handed over the phone without saying a word and unlocked it in advance.

Song Haotian saw all these details of mine. I don't believe that he didn't have any psychological fluctuations.

As I expected, he saved a number in my mobile phone, then handed the phone back to me and said: "This is my private number. If you get angry again one day, you can call me."

Doggy man.

Sure enough, I can't stand the drive of lust.

Of course, he must enjoy the psychological pleasure of fucking my mortal enemy more.

I put away my phone and said with a smile: "Are you here when you call me?"

Song Haotian touched a cigarette, lit it, took a puff and said, "Looking at your tone, do you have anyone else you can find?"

Of course.

The stupid system wants me to defeat three male bosses.

You are just one of them.

Even if I really find my pussy empty, lonely and cold, I don’t necessarily have to look for you, this bitch.

However, how can such inner thoughts be expressed?

I smiled exaggeratedly and didn't answer.

In Song Haotian's eyes, this reaction meant that I was trying to save face.

He exhaled a puff of smoke and said slowly: "We both know the ins and outs. It's better for you to go to me than to go to those gay guys who don't know the ins and outs, right?"

I finally understood.

Song Goubi is trying to blackmail me about my vagina.

This bastard was addicted to playing with my cunt. After playing with it once, he wanted to play with it a second time. He also warned me not to find anyone else to relieve my addiction, otherwise my cunt might become public knowledge.

Damn this shit!

Unfortunately, I thought this bitch was principled before.

Now it seems that I really overestimated this person's moral bottom line.

However, it’s good to think about it from another perspective.

Song Haotian is greedy for my pussy, wouldn't that be convenient for me to gain his favor?

I took the cigarette in his hand and took a puff, letting the smoke ripple in my mouth, and then slowly and leisurely let it out bit by bit.

I stood against the wall, opposite the mirror.

I know what kind of hidden desires I am conveying by looking like this.

Song Haotian stood in front of me while supporting the wall, and his eyes fell on me by mistake.