21

21I am raising you as my wife

Previous chapter

‌‌‎catalog‎‍‌

‍Seal‌face‎‎‌

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

After this happy occasion, Song Haotian and I didn't see each other again for nearly a month, and we didn't even have a phone call.

This is normal, after all, he and I both have special identities.

Especially since he is a killer, a profession that is hidden in the dark. Everything is very secretive. When performing tasks, it is almost the same as "disappearing from the world".

I was just thinking about how to find him and increase my favorability, but this bitch came to my door all by himself.

He disguised himself as my secretary and put a stack of documents on my desk.

To be honest, Song Haotian's disguise skills are really superb, and he is very good at imitating people's words and deeds, with almost no flaws.

But I still recognized him immediately.

"Brother Song," I said with a mocking smile, "don't you dare to see me with your true appearance even once?"

Song Haotian was stunned for a moment.

He took off his disguise hood and asked, "How did you recognize me?"

In fact, Song Haotian wanted to ask about it that time on the plane, but he was having so much fun fingering at that time that he suddenly forgot about it.

I was silent for a moment and said enigmatically: "If I say it's based on a feeling, would you believe it?"

Song Haotian walked to my side, grabbed the armrest of my office swivel chair with one hand and turned it a small half circle.

I sat face to face with him on the office swivel chair.

He put his hands on the two armrests, trapping me directly between his arms, then lowered his body and leaned towards me and said, "What kind of feeling do you feel?"

As soon as I saw his moved expression, I knew that this bitch was probably going astray.

However, isn't it true that feelings are accumulated from many beautiful misunderstandings?

I followed his thoughts and said, "It's just a feeling anyway, I can't explain it clearly."

Song Haotian stared at me, smiling proudly and tenderly.