6

bookmark] 

Song Haotian obviously had bad intentions when he saw me purse my lips and suppress my scream.

He took the initiative to push his fingers deeper inside. His movements were very slow, but he penetrated to the end.

I pursed my lips tightly, resisting the urge to moan.

This is not just a matter of a man's dignity - hey, actually I don't have that much dignity to talk about, my dick has grown out, and I'm so fucking pretentious.

The real purpose of what I am doing now is to arouse Song Haotian's desire to conquer.

Being a man doesn’t necessarily mean you understand men.

But as a man who is always successful in love, he must know men very well.

Song Haotian has become interested in me now.

The more I pretended to be patient and silent, the more he wanted me to scream.

As a man, once you start thinking about this kind of competition, you are already half-stepping on the edge of the trap.

Song Haotian inserted his whole finger into my vagina and twisted it.

This gesture caused the rest of his fingers to curl up and press against my labia.

As the finger inside the hole rotates, the other fingers also rotate outside the hole, and the knuckles crush the soft meat on the labia one by one, and even... crush the clitoris.

"Um……"

The pleasure at this moment was so strong and urgent that I couldn't help but moan.

Song Haotian chuckled, obviously very proud.

I'll make him happy.

Men are always prone to gradually sinking into this sense of control.

Of course Song Haotian is no exception.

Once I get enough of this bitch's favorability, let's see if I can let him be so arrogant.

Song Haotian became excited after hearing my cry.

He inserted another finger into my pussy.

This guy's knuckles are clearly defined, and when he bends his fingers, the feeling of his knuckles against the flesh wall is clear and numb.

Moreover, his fingers are long enough to advance and attack, and retreat to defend - if he pokes deep, his vagina will feel swollen, and if he pokes shallow, it can just crush my prostate.

"Well……"

It was so hard for me to hold back my screams.

Song Haotian stared at me with interest.

I knew he was enjoying my reaction.

Suddenly, I understood tortuously what those women were thinking in bed.

Of course, it's still fun, and there are elements of acting. Sometimes, there may even be no fun at all, and it all depends on the acting.

I now belong to the former.

It feels really good, but I also want to act like I'm a bit coy and can't let it go.

In fact, how could I not let go in bed?

But there is a way to adapt to people's conditions.

Just by looking at Song Haotian's superb handwork, you can tell that this guy must "have read countless people."

When dealing with this kind of man, if you are too pure, others will think you are not interesting enough; if you are too coquettish, others will think you are just for fun.

You have to combine purity and coquettishness, and become a "Madonna among bitches, a bitch among Madonnas", so that you can seduce this kind of man to the point where he can't stop.

Song Haotian was obviously a little over the top.

The way this guy looked at me became more and more explicit, and his breathing gradually became unsteady, even a little bit breathless.

But Song Haotian's expression was calm, and he didn't seem to be very emotional.

Hehe, you are really good at pretending.

I can see that the dick in your crotch is already half-hard - it's a bulging ball in your crotch, and it's very powerful.

I can feel my body breaking apart a little bit now.

My cock felt provoked, and I especially wanted to compare its size with Song Haotian's.

But my pussy felt the temptation, and I really wanted to make love with Song Haotian’s penis.

Regardless of how I feel, I really want to see Song Haotian's cock.

[Add bookmark]

+

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

03

.

Popular novel recommendations

Men's College Training GuideSM

Hypnosis, rape, obscenity, cognitive changes (general attack)

A scumbag becomes the co-wife of a sweetheart

The beauty targeted by crazy critics【Quick Wear】

A complete documentary of the male god's adultery

I really didn’t want to steal the male lead [Quick Wear]

Recently updated novels

Beautiful girl gets fucked by all the men in the family! (NPH Incest)

Bisexual adoptive father gets fired up by his adopted son

The happy/sexual life of the little cripple after marriage

The attacked attacker (Japanese attack/NTR)

Collection of short stories

The school bastard's big cock is too fierce

the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels top