24

Song Gougou thrust hard on my pussy G-spot

Previous chapter

‍Table of contents‌

‎‌‍Seal‌‌‍noodles‎‌‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Song Haotian even unzipped my trousers and took my dick out of my underwear.

Hey, it’s also the fault of the man’s underwear that the design is too showy.

There is a hidden opening in the crotch area.

Song Haotian took out my chicken from that opening and held it in his hand.

I took a breath - I swear, I was definitely not happy, I was completely frightened.

There is a glass wall behind me.

There are also glass walls on both sides of me.

In other words, anyone walking by can see my dick.

Even though my personality is a little bit vulgar, I'm not a pervert who shows off his dick in front of others.

Besides, there are Black Panthers in the company.

If my Black Panther brothers saw me and Song Haotian kissing each other, I would really jump off the building.

"Don't mess with me!" I frowned and yelled in a low voice, "What if someone sees it?"

"You saw it when you saw it." Song Haotian said half-jokingly and half-seriously, "Anyway, I'm not shameful, so you can just treat me as public."

I was stunned for a moment and asked in disbelief: "You want me to... reveal our relationship in front of my group of Black Panther brothers?"

Song Haotian held our cocks together and stroked them while smiling: "Don't you want to?"

Of course I don’t want to!

I just want to increase your favorability level silently, and then kick you down silently.

In this way, no one will know from the beginning to the end that I have flirted with my nemesis so unscrupulously.

But now, Song Haotian actually wants to make it public!

Are you kidding me?

Isn't this bitch also a Neptune? What kind of innocent tricks are you playing with me?

I was so frightened that even the chicken didn’t feel so good.

I started to use my words to trick him step by step: "Are you fucking kidding me or are you serious?"

Song Haotian was holding our dicks with one hand, and he was using his other hand to get through the opening of my underwear and pull my pussy.

Holy shit!

Although my penis is not that sensitive now, my pussy is definitely super sensitive and can be called a "juicy beauty".

He only pressed his fingers a few times, and my pussy was already leaking water.

‎‎‌‌‍Coquettish‌‎‍‍‌pussy‌‍‌ She looks like a club lady, casting flirtatious eyes and shouting in a sweet voice: "Handsome man, come in and play."

"Aren't you serious about coming with me?" Song Haotian asked breathlessly.

Oh, instead of answering my question directly, you kicked the ball back to me.

This kid is either feeling guilty or nervous, or he wants me to give a clear answer.

Ouch, my head really hurts.

Song Goubi is acting too innocent now, which may make the "breakup" a bit ugly in the future.

I said with a headache: "Doesn't one of us know who the other is? You usually don't have much fun with women, and now you're doing this with me... Ugh!"

Song Haotian suddenly curled up his fingers and slapped my vagina G-spot hard.

My whole body suddenly became excited, and I couldn't help but jump up, almost standing on my tiptoes.

He pushed me hard against the glass wall, and said with a gritted teeth, "I don't play with women anymore. But you, you can get hard even if Bo Ba accidentally bumps into you. You must have found a lot of women these days, right?" "

Ouch, I am jealous.

This is nothing like what I expected.

You are Neptune, can you have some of Neptune's basic skills and demeanor?

The way you fall in love makes me very embarrassed.

[Add bookmark]

03

.

Previous chapter

‎‌‎catalogue‌‍record‌‎‎

‍‎Cover‎

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

Live Drama doi guide

Defeat those tyrants (general attack and quick wear)

After being knocked down by Fuzzy

Hypnosis School (General Attack)

Tongue porn‎‎‍‌Beautiful people‌‎‎‌‍ (short story double x meat)

Killing a Hundred People and Attacking Hypnosis

Recently updated novels

forbidden palace

After they broke up and were retrieved by their financial sponsor, they were in love for a long time.

After the children of the aristocratic family lived in seclusion,

The CEO's secretary approves the juice squeeze

My boyfriend was eating my pussy under my skirt, and my bestie and I were secretly kissing (‎‍‌‎‍High‌‍‌‎‍H‎‌‌ BG, GB)

Paper Sound Sword Light Collection (Orthopedics)

the most important little things

front page ‌read‎‍‎read‎‎‍note‎‎‌record‎‎‌ ‍Search‎‍‌Search‎‌小‍‎‍Say‎‌‍ top