3

bookmark] 

Seeing that he couldn't trick me, Song Haotian had no choice but to lie down on the ground.

Bullets passed over our heads.

Holy shit!

This damn bitch is on top of me, using me as a meat pad.

Wait until I kiss you enough in this minute, and I will see if I can beat you to death.

"Hahaha, holy shit, these two gay guys are still kissing after they fell to the ground."

The terrorist laughed wildly and cruelly, and fired again at Song Haotian and me.

Other terrorists were also attracted and shot at us one by one. Apparently they were treating Song Haotian and me like animals in a zoo.

Song Haotian was so angry that he pushed me hard but couldn't push me away. He hugged me and rolled me in a circle, with him at the bottom and me at the top. Then he drew his gun and shot back at the terrorists.

My day.

This is using me as a human shield.

My ears were hurt by the gunshots, but suddenly I felt excited, and I pressed Song Haotian and kissed him until he screamed like a tiger.

"Ding! The countdown is over!"

I breathed a sigh of relief and immediately broke away from Song Haotian. I stood up and grabbed a terrorist's machine gun.

"The host kissed Song Haotian for a total of fifty-six seconds and did not complete the one-minute kissing task as required."

"The system now enables random punishment for the host."

Holy shit? ? ?

I kissed you so hard, and you still judge me as a failure in my mission.

"It's already fifty-six seconds, and it's only a few seconds away from a minute. As a human being, ah, no, as a Tongzi, you are too mechanical, right?"

However, the system did not listen to my defense at all and said ruthlessly: "Ding! Start the water flow punishment!"

What the hell is "Shui Shui Miso"?

I was only confused for a moment.

Because, the next second, the newly grown little pussy on the center of my leg started to itch, and even... watered!

Holy shit!

I greeted the eighteenth generation of system ancestors in my heart.

It's shameful enough to have slutty water, but the key is that this tender pussy is still so empty and horny, it makes me want to stick a finger in it right now.

I shot a terrorist's head off with one shot, then stepped aside, clamped my legs in the middle, and rubbed the heels of my legs together quickly.

I thought I was doing it very covertly.

As a result, Song Haotian glanced at me, and the corners of his mouth twitched visibly.

He was discovered on the spot while quietly touching his pussy, and that person was also his mortal enemy.

Even though my skin is as thick as a city wall, I can't help but feel my cheeks getting hot at this moment.

But my pussy was still itchy, and it was leaking while it was itching.

Shame has a purpose, and the best solution is to relieve shame.

So, I shot and rubbed my pussy at the same time.