4

bookmark] 

Fortunately, I still had a little sense of shame and resisted the urge to turn around and rub my pussy.

But my pussy was so itchy that I just wanted to hide in the bathroom and pick it.

I gave Song Haotian a signal, telling him to fight quickly.

He was also impatient as he was being dragged down, and his counterattack suddenly became fierce.

"I'll go to the control room, and you'll stop me!" I ordered.

Song Haotian didn't argue with me at this time as to why I wanted him to cut off the queen, he just nodded in agreement.

I suddenly felt that this bitch was a bit pleasing to the eye.

I braved the hail of bullets and reached the outside of the control room.

The door to the control room was half open.

There was a terrorist inside holding a gun to the captain's head.

I took advantage of him and killed the terrorist with one shot, and then told the captain: "Don't worry, the situation is under control."

The captain thanked him profusely.

My pussy was leaking, and I really didn’t want to deal with people, so I just said something perfunctory and walked out of the control room and closed the door for them.

I can no longer care about the other terrorists. Anyway, it won't be a problem to deal with those few people with Song Haotian's ability.

I ran into the bathroom and turned around to close the door.

As a result, the moment the door was about to close, a hand held the door frame.

I was about to shoot when a human face appeared from outside the door. It was that bitch Song Haotian.

I breathed a sigh of relief, but wasn't about to let anyone in.

I held on to the door and said, "Have you taken care of all the people?"

Song Haotian said arrogantly, "Yeah", and then said contemptuously: "Why are you hiding in the toilet?"

I retorted: "What are you talking about? Are you still not allowing people to go to the toilet?"

Song Haotian held on to the door frame without giving up, and pulled it for a few moments, saying, "I also want to come in and use the toilet."

"Fuck your mother!" I cursed and tried to close the door.

As a result, Song Haotian got into trouble with me and pushed the door hard outside.

"What are you doing?" I said angrily, "I need to pee. Don't go crazy!"

Song Haotian squeezed in one head and kissed me.

I was immediately stunned by the kiss.

Song Haotian took advantage of the situation and pushed the door in, then closed the door and locked it behind his back.

I covered the mouth being kissed and said in surprise: "Are you crazy? Why are you kissing me?"

Song Haotian pressed his back against the door, folded his hands on his chest, stared at me and said, "You're right, are you crazy? You just kissed me like that?"

Before I could think of how to speak, the system warned: "Do not disclose my existence, otherwise you will be punished by bestiality."

"And there is rape of dogs, snakes, lions, tigers, even elephants, all kinds of rapes."

"You know how big an elephant's dick is, right?"

"You will be gang-raped to death by a group of beasts."

Holy shit!

This is too cruel!

I didn't dare to mention the word "system" and explained casually: "I was attracting firepower. Didn't you see that all the terrorists on the plane were attracted to us?"

Song Haotian stared at me cautiously, obviously not believing my lies.

He glanced down at my crotch.

I subconsciously tightened my legs and asked in a stern voice, "Where are you looking?"

Song Haotian sneered and said, "I see you didn't forget to touch your crotch when you fired. What, are you looking at me in heat?"

I was furious.

But the coquettish woman couldn't live up to her expectations and was made wet by the foul words.

I cursed angrily: "You are an old calamity now. Even if I am in heat with a sow, I will not be in heat with you."

Song Haotian took off his disguise hood, revealing a beautiful face, and asked me: "What now?"

I swallowed.

The sound of saliva was so loud that it was actually deafening.

I never thought that Song Haotian's true appearance could be so beautiful.

Yes, she is beautiful, very beautiful, but not to the point where you can't tell the difference between male and female.

You clearly know that this is a man, but you also clearly realize that this is a very beautiful man, even more beautiful than a woman.

I asked in a daze: "Is this your true face?"

After all, this bitch is good at disguise and basically never shows his true appearance to others.

To this day, Song Haotian's true appearance is still an international mystery.

[Add bookmark]

+

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

Luan Lun: I was forced to join forces with my parents

The aloof CEO was licked by two dogs (human animals)

Pure meat wontons (bisexual collection)

Emperor Sao asks for imperial concubine grass every day

I just want to give birth to a baby for the villain (quickly wear and give birth to a baby)

Doomsday Captivity

Recently updated novels

Professor Li’s daily quilting (bisexual SM)

When a heartthrob enters a tragic drama

After wearing the book, I get close to the beautiful female star

Quick Wear Semen Collection System

The Truce Agreement between the Honest Demon King and the Sultry Hero

simple relationship

the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels top