16

[Add bookmark] 

Song Haotian's cock was pressed against my pussy, and it was obvious what he wanted to do.

Of course I couldn't let him succeed.

Even if I have a pussy, my dick is not for decoration.

When it comes time to take up the gun and go into battle, it’s time for me to take up the cock and fuck someone.

Is it possible that people are not allowed to fuck someone while they squirt?

However, this idea cannot be expressed for the time being, at least not now.

My relationship with Song Haotian is still unstable, and being obsessed with the issue of what is up and what is down will only affect the progress of my strategy.

I made an excuse and said: "Look how big your dick is and how big my pussy is? If you push it in, I will die."

Song Haotian was on top of me. The bridges of our noses were high, and the tips of our noses were almost touching each other.

He sneered: "Lu Feifan, why are you pretending to be innocent with me? We have both fucked so many women, don't you know that the vagina is suitable for fucking?"

You kid really doesn't know how to appreciate others.

I'm looking for excuses to praise your big dick, but you don't go down the steps and you want to expose my shortcomings. Is this how you behave?

I soon gave up my thoughts of complaining because Song Goubi put one of my legs on his shoulders and was about to forcefully fuck her pussy.

I was so frightened that I quickly put my hands on his chest and asked urgently: "Are you raping me? I haven't even given my consent yet. What are you doing?"

Song Haotian laughed and said: "Aren't we just raping today? You raped me just now, and now I'm raping you. Isn't this reasonable?"

I almost got caught by him.

But who am I?

I, Lu Feifan, am a master at manipulating people's hearts. How could I let people do it in such a confused way?

In desperation, I risked my life and said, "I've never fucked you before, why do you fuck me? We have to be fair in everything we do, right? You gave me a blowjob today, so I'll give you a blowjob too."

Song Haotian was stunned, obviously caught in the dilemma of "forced sex" or "oral sex".

Men are of course keen on fucking their pussy, but they are also keen on fucking their mouths, even more so.

When he sees his bed partner serving his peeing penis with his mouth, the pleasure in his heart is indescribable. The man feels a great sense of accomplishment, which is even more pleasurable than fucking.

Song Haotian now obviously wants everything from "forced sex" to "oral sex".

But how can there be such a good thing in the world?

I won't let him do this.

I took advantage of the boy's daze and pushed him down on the bed, then bent down and held his dick, not giving him a chance to hesitate.

Sure enough, people are easily suggestible.

Seeing that I was holding my dick, Song Haotian wasn't as eager to fuck my pussy as he was just now.

He propped up his upper body with both hands and stared at me hotly.

I was really staring at him and my head was numb.

In order to take my dick easier, I got out of bed and sat on the ground.

While I was stroking Song Gou's cock up and down with my hand, I thought helplessly: Sure enough, you have to pay back everything you come out to fool around with. I was so happy just now, and I have to return it now, otherwise Song Gou's cock will definitely not be there today. Let me go.

Song Haotian looked down at me and suddenly asked: "Lu Feifan, do you really like me?"

I didn't expect this bitch to ask such an innocent question.

I smiled without any hesitation: "If I don't like you, can I give you a dick?"

Having said that, I couldn't help but think that even if I played with Song Haotian's feelings, this bitch wouldn't suffer. I already gave him a blowjob, isn’t this the treatment of a master?

[Add bookmark]

+

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

Juicy beauty gets fucked*【Collection】

Sao0's sex diary (hypnosis, np)

Straight men get fucked like crazy in BL erotic stories [all the time]

【Main Attack】It becomes very lustful after being hypnotized

The best way to save the protagonist from the male protagonist of a pornographic novel

yellow fairy tale

Recently updated novels

The guy next door picked up my dildo

The teacher got jealous and fucked my asshole

The reborn omega routine for the beast husband

The Omega raised by my uncle has finally grown up

Mr. Ohno【n·p】double star, high h

Beautiful stepson raped by stepfather

the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels top