25

25 We are both very competitive, and we wish that the other party could be the first to climax and disarm us.

Previous chapter

Table of contents

‍Cover‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

Finished updating today. This article will enter V after about 30 chapters. I try to complete the update before six o'clock in the evening every day.

-----text-----

Of course I could only appease him.

I reached out and wrapped my hand around the back of his hand, and jerked my dick together with him.

As expected, Song Goubi was pleased by my little gesture, and his expression softened visibly.

I sneered and said, "Look at me, I'm so horny. Does it look like I've been looking for someone?"

Song Haotian was amused by me and lowered his head to kiss me.

I quickly kissed him back, and used all my skills to deal with him, so that he would not have the energy to mention anything about a public relationship with me.

I'm a great kisser.

Song Haotian quickly became addicted to my kiss.

What's more, my proactive attitude to please him obviously pleased him, which of course made him more excited, so that I could clearly feel his cock‌‎‎‍‌butt‌‎‍‍‎ becoming even more swollen and hot.

I'm touching his cock right now.

I can feel the slightest change in his behavior immediately.

In twenty-four years of my life, this is the first time that I have been so close to someone.

It feels so... cool!

I lowered my head to look at the dick, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of comparison.

There's nothing you can do about it, men are like this in their bones. As long as someone else's dick is in front of them, they will want to compare.

Even though they have competed once, they still can't help but do it again - and every time, it's as if it's the first time they meet each other.

I saw that my dick seemed a little shorter than his.

This is impossible!

There must be something wrong with our stance!

I straightened my back, stood up straight, and my cock lifted up a little in an instant.

Oh yeah!

I am no shorter than him!

Before I could feel happy, Song Haotian dug his fingers into my vagina, causing my waist to collapse, and my cock fell down a little.

I glared at Song Haotian angrily.

But I obviously forgot to learn the lesson from last time - in the process of sexual love, staring at people is often not a deterrent, but will arouse the other person's desire ‌‌.

Sure enough, Song's cock was so excited that I stared at him. His fingers dug into my pussy more and more vigorously, and his other hand also jerked our dicks arrogantly at the same time.

I wanted to show off a bit stronger, but I couldn't do it!

The vagina was leaking water, making Song Haotian's fingers wet.