chapter 2 : mute ?

____♧____

____♧____

It was literally 7.00 in the morning when jungkook made it to hyungshiks house he stopped the car and yoongi woke up instantly.

" why did you stop the car " he mumbled and sat straight yawning.

" we reached hyungshik nims house " jungkook said and everyone woke up jungkooks eyes unknowingly went to the mirror as he saw taehyung rubbing his eyes with his fist.

Jungkook got out of the car and he saw Hanna and hyungshik behind her comming out of thier house. Hanna cane and hugged her uncle and then all of them while hyungshik stood back scratching his head.

" well well looks like someone finally decided to open thier eyes " jaehyun said and hyungshik bowed apologizingly.

" im so sorry uncle...it's just I--passed out I complelty forgot " hyungshik said and he looked at them sorry.

" it's okay , this kid drove us safely back here " jaehyun said as he turned around and smiled at jungkook who smiled back.

" he is jungkook , he is my commarade , more like a buddy , my one trust worth gold " hyungshik said and jungkook looked at him with suspicious eyes.

" is he the horse rider ? " jaehyun said and hyungshik nodded

" he always talks about you kid " jaehung Said to jungkook who nodded.

" can you all please come in , it's freezing " Hanna said and all nodded as they walked to the house and Hanna smiling patting taehyung and yoongi as they walked in. She turned around and saw jungkook getting the car door open and was about to get in.

" jungkook , where are you going ? " she asked.

" home " jungkook said

" oh , jungkook please have breakfast and then you can leave " Hanna said and jungkook was ready to protest.

" oh no Hanna ssi mom must be worried sick---I've to go " jungkook said and Hanna was not convinced

" I feel so bad that I made you go out to the next town , at night , freezing " Hanna said as she creased her own arms she was really cold---the place was even foggy.

" ah , it's okay Hanna ssi I don't mind it " jungkook said.

" my heart won't accept this jungkook , come in and have breakfast " Hanna said as she turned around and walked in.

Jungkook poked his tongue inside his mouth and he can't disrespect her word so he walked in. The sudden warmth made jungkook feel sleepy all of the sudden.

The smell of the smooth cinnamon smell lingering on the air the fireplace lit with fire and the fade sunlight comming in refecting on the red rug.

Jungkook heard sounds in the dinning area he slowly walkes and saw jinso , jaehyun there sitting and jaehyun was reading a paper jinso poring some hot tea In the white marbled cup as she spoke with Hanna.