Chapter 5 : flower shop

" you will like it so much taehyung " jaehyun said , taehyung had his head leaned against the Glass door of the car as he looked at the trees passing by.

" taehyung ? you alright? " jaehyun asked and taehyung nodded and breathed heavily.

" ah , we are here " jaehyun said as he stopped the car

" look , taehyung " jaehyun said his voice lower than before as he turned around to the male sitting behind.

" I did everything I could do , i sold the house i built for your mother so that I could----get you out from the ditch you were in , please do me a favour and----be a right person---an--" jaehyun got cut offed

" And i---have always told you father that----to belive me which, you've never done, father , to me , I did nothing and people who accused became your heros cause , you belived them if you would've belived me---only if then " taehyung said in a single breath his ears were red an unknown anger was peeping in his head.

Taehyung can see jaehyun gritting his teeth as he looked at taehyung. Taehyung felt anger turning into a jolt of fear when he saw his father's eyes turning dark.

" behave kim taehyung " jaehyun said as he turned around and he opened the car door put on the brightest smile he could afford.

" ah ! Mr.jung " jaehyun said with the laughter as he shook hands with the other person standing waiting for thier arrival.

Taehyung wanted to hit the seat but he contained as he opend the door walkes out and saw his father speaking with this guy who had the brightest smile he ever saw in anyone.

" is everything ready Mr.jung ? " jaehyun asked and the other male nodded.

By the time taehyung walked towards the guy and his father " ah !this is taehyung, my son " jaehyun said as he pulled taehyung by his shoulder

" hello ! I'm jung hoseok ! Nice to meet you " hoseok said as he gave his hands for taehyung to shake.

Taehyung slowly raised his hands and shook his hands with hoseok " nice to meet you too im Kim taehyung " taehyung said

" please take care of him Mr.jung " jaehyun said and hoseok nodded and soon jaehyun left the place.

Hoseok and taehyung were now into a shop filled with flowers different kinds of flowers. Taehyung was looking around the place in pure delight, he always loved soft things , he was not really into playing swords or hunting or stuff like that

" so , you're father insisted that you really like flowers ,which is really quite interesting " hoseok said and taehyungs brows frowned upon it.

" what do you mean by quite interesting" taehyung asked.

" well , there is not really a huge number of men who likes flowres you know ? " hoseok said and taehyung got a little furious about It.

" they say it's an woman's Job and blah blah " hoseok said I a small voice his voice almost disappearing

" who says Mr.jung " taehyung asked his voice a little lower.

" well..let's not talk about traumatizing stuff , so , taehyung , I heard that you stack flowers beautifully and I would really love to see that " hoseok Said and taehyung smiled and turned around gazing at the flowers.

He walked towards the table and took a parchment and started to stack flowers one by one his lips were curved a little up as he took the flowers and stacked it right away before folding the parchment and sealing it.

Taehyung made some adjustments and smiled at his creation as he showed it to hoseok proudly.

Hoseoks mind was blown away as he looked at the bouquet taehyung just made.

" wow , taehyung , that's one good bouquet , I mean it's so beautiful " hoseok said as he looked at the flowers.

" glad you liked it hoseok , mind if I call you that ? " taehyung asked

" absolutely no problem " hoseok said and taehyung smiled as he gave hoseok the bouquet

" hey ! Hoseok " both of them heard a voice and turned to see a short blonde haired male standing by the door he looked at both of them his eyes moved from hoseoks hands the bouquet and to taehyung who was looking at him confused.

" jimin ! " hoseok said as he walked towards jimin and he was about to hug jimin but got stopped when he felt a hand on his belly which pushed him lightly hoseok looked at jimin and he was looking at taehyung.

" oh , this is taehyung, jimin " hoseok siad and jimin smiled as he bowed to taehyung who returned the bow.

Taehyung looked at jimin , he can't belive he is human, he looked shorter than hoseok , his eyes were in the shape of a crescent moon one side of his cheek adorned a beautiful dimple his skin was pale white his hair was glowing golden he had such pink plump lips and the morning sun comming into the shop illuminating thr boy had made nothing good but to make jimin look like he is an angel.

" taehyung ? " hoseok called and taehyung came out of his clouds.

" are you alright ? " hoseok asked

" yes , I am " taehyung said

" im Kim taehyung , nice to meet you " taehyung said as he bowed to jimin

" im jeon jimin nice meet you too " jimin said and taehyung felt a click , did he say jeon , taehyung was sure he had heard it somewhere before , but when ?

" he is going to work with me jimin ah " hoseok said and jimin made a o with his face.

Taehyung saw jimin and hoseok looking at each other hoseok had a glint of stars in his eyes as he looked at jimin and jimin had the softest glare at hoseok.

" Hoseok...." taehyung softly called and hoseok broke into cough as he looked at taehyung and jimin shrunk his eyes at the name taehyung used on hoseok.

" well , when do I start ? " taehyung asked and hoseok hummed as he Thinked

" tomorrow, how about tomorrow? " hoseok asked and taehyung nodded and smiled.

" then , I'll take my leave " taehyung said and hoseok saw taehyung walking out smiling a little on him.

The moment taehyung left the store hoseok felt a sting on his left arm he looked and it was jimin who was pinching him.

" ow, jiminie " hoseok whined as he rubbed the hurt place.

" who is he ? And what did I told you about hugging and stuff when there is unknow people around ? " jimin asked he was furious as he was ready to smack hoseoks head.

" well....I'm sorry , I----I saw you after this many days and---I just " hoseok said his voice becoming small as he looked at jimin with sad eyes.

Jimin sighed heavily as he looked at hoseoks now dull face he tsked as he wrapped his hands around hoseok and snuggled into hoseoks chest. Hoseok smiled brightly as he wrapped his hands around jimin too.

" I missed you " jimin said and hoseok breathed in and placed a soft kiss on jimins hair

" I missed you too jiminie , I missed you so much " hoseok said he felt tears gathering at his eyes his heart was beating furiously and jimin can hear it all.

Jimin pulled out and looked at hoseoks teary eyes he raised his small hands and wiped away the unshed tears from hoseoks eyes

Jimin smiled before tip toeing to reach hoseoks lips and pressing his own and hoseok just pulled jimin as they both giggled.

Such a beautiful morning , indeed

_____________________