chapter 12 : why am i alive ?

" oh can you stop jungkook , don't be so flirtatious " taehyung said the black telephone pressed against his ears his slender fingers playing with the curled cable.

He was sitting near his favorite spot , his windows as he looked out at the cherry blossom tree and was talking with jungkook in the phone.

After the sudden outburst of jungkooks confession made taehyung go through many dilemmas that he couldn't sleep for days and he was surprised as he got a call from jungkook wondering how did he get his tele number

" im saying the truth and only truth moon , you're too gorgeous to be not kissed " jungkook said his voice comming out from the phone sounding so attractive making taehyung bite his lips at the comment jungkook was making on him now.

" have you looked at yourself in the mirror , how beautiful you're eyes are ?" Jungkook said

" stop grooming me , please " taehyung said smiling.

" jungkook " taehyung breathed out and he heard a hum from the other side as the answer. Taehyung took in a breath before asking what was running in his mind.

" did you said that you--love me because I look good ? " taehyung breathed out feeling stupid asking the question,  but who knows.

" absolutely not ! " jungkook said practically whisper yelling

" did you really thought I'm that kind of guy moon ? " jungkook asked

" no , it's not like that , I just---" taehyung dosent know what to say , did he hurt jungkook ? He was feeling kinda hurt thinking of jungkook just liking of his looks and all.

" I don't know what made me love you but , im sure , it's not just because how you look gorgeous , it's you , that I love " jungkook said and taehyung bit his lips enclosing a smile.

" isn't love a really strong word to use Mr.jeon , we just met a few times , you don't know me " taehyung asked and jungkook very well know what taehyung is trying to do.

He is trying to convince jungkook he is not in love with him , to make jungkook realize that he is not in love with him but jungkook knows,  he loves this boy

He loves the way he smiles,  he loves the way he speaks si softly his attitude towards the others , jungkook has seen all of it.

" then let me know you my moon " jungkook Said and taehyung just breathed heavily.

" how ? " taehyung mumbled.

" let me take you out somewhere,  maybe to the next town and let's have some food and know each other "  jungkook said

" I don't think that's possible jungkook " taehyung said crossing his legs sitting on the arm chair.

" why not moon ? I want to take you out , maybe this evening " jungkook said. 

" today ? " taehyung asked.

" yes , today , maybe around 6.00 pm I'll pick you up at your house " jungkook said.

Taehyung panicked,  he didn't want jungkook to comehere cause his mom will be watching out as an eagle , she might look normal and sweet. But she , is not that sweet.

" moon ? " jungkook called.

" y-you can't come here jungkook " taehyung said " why " jungkook mumbled out like a whine.

" I'll come to flower shop  , maybe " taehyung mumbled and jungkook felt energy flowing in his body as taehyung agreed to him.

" I'll be looking out for you " jungkook said and there was a pause in the line