chapter 11 : confront him

Jungkook never went back to taehyung , not because of his ego , but his work schedule. Jungkook was running here and there driving to the next towns with hyungshik about the horse races and other business.

He was very tired, but , never in once he didn't think about taehyung , he was confused , did taehyung even got the envolope ? Or did he plainly ignore him.

" jungkook , you there ? " hyungshik asked as he looked at jungkook worriedly.

" y-yes " jungkook stuttered as he looked at his untouched steak , he was not feeling the appetite at all.

" what happened jungkook ,you seem to be off " hyunshik asked as he cut the beef and stuffed in his mouth.

" it's nothing , im alright " jungkook said nervously fidgeting the ring on his right hand legs shaking as he looked around.

" your mouth says those , but your body language isn't " baekhyung said and jungkook realized he is being all restless.

" what is it jungkook , open it up " hyungshik asked as he poured some wine on jungkooks glass and whiskey on his own glass.

" can I have that ? " jungkook asked as he pointed the whiskey and hyungshik was surprised.

" whiskey ? " hyungshik asked and jungkook nodded.

" okay " he whispered and poured some generous amount of whiskey on his glass and he saw jungkook taking the glass hastily and gulping it down. Jungkook can feel the whiskey burning his throat as it went down.

" now something is really wrong " hyungshik said as he looked at jungkook who was making disgusted face after he drank the bitter liquid.

" hey , who are you , I don't know you " hyunsghik Said and let out a bit of chuckle as he looked at jungkooks most likely to be a pissed off face.

" hyung " jungkook called and hyungshiks eyes widen at it. Jungkook always called him with some kind of honorific but never hyung , which was very new.

" what is it ? " hyungshik asked.

" I'll be all alone my whole life " jungkook said as he let out a chuckle.

" what ? " hyungshik was confused.

" I got ignored " jungkook said most likely a whine as he threw his head back on the chair closing his eyes tightly and breathes loudly.

Hyungshik blinked his eyes and suddenly it started to sparkle.

" oh my god jungkook , are you in love!?" Hyungshik asked as he let out a chuckle.

Jungkooks eyes shot open at it. His brain fuzzy he can only see taehyungs eyes. His warmth , the soft tremble of his lips everything.

Jungkook groaned as he lifted his head back and poured more whiskey and gulped it down.

" slow down , your body is not made for alcohol " hyungshik said playfully as he took the whiskey away from jungkook.

" I want that " jungkook said his voice commimg out in a blurt.

" so , tell me more about her " hyungshik asked and jungkook felt another pang at his heart.

" I wrote a letter , and hi---her to the wedding " jungkook asked stomach flipping as he could've Said him instead of her.

" you wrote a letter !? " hyungshik asked surprisingly.

" yeah , with my own hands " jungkook said as he raised his hands looking at them before hiding himself in it.

" then ? Is she from this town ? " hyungshik asked.

" hyung , I don't want to talk about anything " jungkook said and hyungshik can totally understand jungkook