chapter 14 : please,forgive me

Jungkook didn't contacted taehyunh after that , he felt traumatized, broken , hurt.

1 week later

Jungkook was at the horse shed wiping away neda his mind somewhere else as he unaimly wiped the horse.

Jungkook came out of his clouds when he heard neda neigh " sorry buddy " jungkook said as he pressed his forehead on neda and sighed heavily heart slightly hurting the more he thought of a specific male.

" sorry " jungkook whispered to neda as he continued to wipe and groom neda but suddenly he heard some footsteps and the doors of the shelter close.  jungkook turned and his pupils enlarged at it.

It was taehyung he was standing there with the most sorry expression on his face hands held together looking at jungkook hopefully.

Jungkook looked at taehyung and he turned his head away,  he was hurt and continued to wipe neda.

Taehyungs heart clenched at it , the way jungkook looked away , he can see jungkook was not happy.

" jungkook " taehyung called out but jungkook didn't respond and continued to change the horseshoe removing the old ones.

Taehyung felt tears and a lump forming in his throat at the ignorance of the younger male.

" jungkook , please " taehyung mumbled which was well heard by jungkook and he didn't respond this time too as he polished nedas shoe.

Taehyung felt tears drop from his eyes as he looked at the raven head so involved in changing the horseshoe.

" im so sorry---t-this ain't gonna w-work" taehyung said inbetween his tears his throat hurting from the pressure he is putting by controlling his tears.

Taehyung wiped away his tears harshly and turned away wanting to move away from this place as soon as he can.

Taehyung was about to walk out and he felt hands on his arms spinning him around his chest colliding with jungkooks hard ones.

Jungkooks heart broke more as he looked at the tears that adorned taehyungs beautiful eyes his face slightly red from controlling his tears.

" why are you crying ? " jungkook asked softly despite of the hurt he held inside his heart.

Taehyung felt his character break as tears tormented from his eyed filling his rosy cheeks dripping down continuously.

Taehyung broke into a sob as he curled his arms around jungkooks neck hugging him face hidden on jungkooks neck as he sobbed.

Jungkook took in a deep breath heart breaking at every sob that left taehyungs lips. Jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyungs waist and hugged him tighter which made taehyung hug him back harder.

Jungkook creased taehyungs back soothingly and patted down taehyungs back calming him down.

" shh , don't cry moon " jungkook Said,  he was no more angry on this Burnette,  he realized he can't be angry on this boy,  he dosent know why.

" im sorry , im so sorry jungkook , I'm so sorry " taehyung said muffled cries inbetween made jungkook think what broke this boys heart.

" im not angry moon , I can never be " jungkook said as he leaned his head on taehyungs calming him.

" im sorry " taehyung mumbled still face hidden on jungkooks neck his scent making taehyung calm down little my little.

" I told you I'm not angry , im just-----a little disappointed " jungkook said although he stood like a mad man for hours waiting.