Chapter 7 : his voice is honey

Taehyung squished his eyes as he fixed his eyes to the sunlight that peeped into his room through the curtains.

He stood up his hair messy all the way his throat freezed tongue numb and eyes all tired as he looked at the morning rays of sun.

" another morning" taehyung thought as he stood up from his bed and stood up his legs were little wobbly from the cold as he walked towards the wash room to remove all the clothes and take a hot shower the first thing he does every morning.

Taehyung came out wearing his most normal wear yet looked so elegant and beautiful as he walked down the stairs expecting dramas to be happed downstairs.

Another day , another drama , another group of people who forgot to belive thier own son , nothing special taehyung thought.

He walkes down the magenta carpet and reached the dinning room to see not mostly who he dosent want to interfere most in this house.

There was yoongi sitting on the left side of the oval maple wood table his hands holding the radio changing some channels. His mother by the stove sound of eggs frying can be heard and his dad , he was no where to be found , good thing taehyung thought.

His mother turned back and saw taehyung " oh , taehyung come sit I'll give you your breakfast " jinso said and taehyung dosent want to be seen by his twin who was busy with the radio.

Jinso gave taehyung the French toast and egg she made and some hot tea to taehyung. Taehyung didn't said anything as he grabbed he fork and knife as he started to cut the soft bread mostly with no sound.

" yoongi , put that thing down and eat dear " jinso said as she put some eggs on yoongis plate too.

" yoongi "

" alright , alright, Jesus " yoongi said as he put down the radio and looked at his plate and looked up at taehyung who was sitting on the other side noislessly eating.

Yoongi sighed as he took the knife and fork as he started eating in silence too , he is not really In the mood to speak.

Jinso served her own breakfast as she walked Over beside taehyung and sat down smiling at him yoongi looked at them and dosent want to look more as he concentrated on his own food.

" how is the breakfast taehyung ah " jinso asked and taehyung didn't reply to her just he was eating his food.

" she asked something " yoongi said and taehyung stopped cutting the fork and licked his lips before turning to his mom.

" it's nice mother " taehyung said and jinso smiled softly and took her own cutlerries and started to eat.

Yoongi in the mean time being a fast eater stood up putting his dishes in the sink and was about to go somewhere but stopped by jinso.

" are you going for the horse riding class ? " jinso asked and yoongis stopped in the mid way and turned around.

" yes , and ? " yoongi asked.

" thats great yoongi , well , take taehyung with you " jinso said and taehyung stopped eating and didn't look up his eyes were fixed on the almost finished breakfast.

" what !? " yoongi sneered.

" yeah, take taehyung with you, he is here all bored , right tae " jinso asked and taehyung dosnet really feel bored here at all. He love being alone.

" no way ! Mother " yoongi said and he was about to walk away only to be almost bump with his father jaehyun.

" g-good morning father " yoongi Said.