chapter 9 : god's favorite

" where is that jar !? " jimin yelled , the place was filled with people decorations all over the places.

" don't stress out jimin " a voice came behind jimin he looked and he smiled at the person.

" how can I not while my favourite cousin is getting married ? " jimin said as he hugged the tall male.

" that touched my heart " the tall male said.

" Namjoon hyung ? " it was jungkook , his eyes were sparkling as he looked at the male , it was quite a long time he saw him.

" jungkook " namjoon said too , namjoon was jungkooks number 1 supporter, he is always on jungkooks side , more like a crime partner.

" oh , I missed you my dear " namjoon said as he hugged jungkook.

" jungkook , i need an help " jimin said.

" no , not again, I want to spend time with namjoon hyung " jungkook said and jimin looked at him with a threatening glare.

" fine , what is it " jungkook asked

" Can you please go to the flower shop and buy me the flowers I ordered ? " jimin said

" flowers shop ? " jungkook asked " im not really a flower guy , I don't want to go , I don't like flowers " jungkook said as he laughed and jimin wasn't really happy on jungkooks answer.

" go " jimin said and jungkook looked at him blank this time.

" I advice you to go jungkook " namjoon whispered and jungkook slowly left feeling jimins glare on his back.

Jungkook got in the trunk his father owned with a large space on the back he started the quite old Ukraine blue small trunk car.

" flowers , Flowers , flowers " jungkook sang as he started the car driving to the destination.

_______

" thanks for comming " taehyung said as he handled the big lavender bouquet to the old lady.

" you're really humble my dear " the old woman said and taehyung softly smiled at her.

It was his 20 th customer this morning, he was getting busy and busy nowadays the flowers shop is flooding with people cause it's spring and taehyung folding the bouquets that beautifully that caught people's attention.

" taehyung , you can rest if you want " hoseok said and taehyung definitely needed that.

" it's okay hoseok , im fine " taehyung said and hoseok can see the tiredness on taehyungs face.

" I can't make you stand here almost all day " hoseok said and taehyung smiled at him shaking his head as no.

" it's my Job isnt it ?" Taehyung asked

" I can give you another job , go in sit down and make a beautiful flower crown for a bride " hoseok said and taehyungs eyes sparkled at it.

" A flower crown for a bride ? " taehyung asked and hoseok nodded grabbing the basket full of tulips and bringing it to the table.

" yes , it's an big order , I've already prepared most of it but, im not really a enthusiast in making flower crowns so , I think you'll perfect it " hoseok said

" I'll.do it absolutely breath taking " taehyung said.

" it's the brides special day after all " taehyung said as be went behind the curtains of the inner room.

After a good 10 minutes a car stopped near the shop hoseok peeped out and he turned around taking all the rosses different colors and started placing it on the table.