Chapter 6 : second meet

After being in hoseoks flower shop and taehyung was ready to start his first day of work at hoseoks shop he was going home.

Taehyung was again looking out at the trees passing by the faint sound of the streets reaching his ears he was thinking about how hoseoks full manner changed than he saw this short blonde guy he was cute though taehyung thought

" what.. " he heard his driver say and suddenly the heard the cars breaks

" what happened? " taehyung asked as he looked to the front

" ah looks like the car broke down again sire " the male said and taehyung can't seem to have any good this Day.

" can you fix it? " taehyung asked.

" I think so sire , give me some moment " he said and got out of the car and went to thr bonnet of the car

Taehyung sighed deeply and looked outside and he realized he never really got out and saw serene that much so , why not today ?

Taehyung thought and he opened the car door and stepped out " is everything okay sire ? " the man asked.

" yeah , just want to roam around a little bit " taehyung said and the man nodded taehyung saw a store full of elegant wears he was drawn by it.

" oh no I don't know what's wrong with this " the man said as he looked into the bonnet and couldn't find anything wrong.

" is everything alright ? " a voice came from behind and the man looked behind there was an young man in his early twenties standing and looking at the man and his cars open bonnet.

" seems to have some problems with the car " the young man asked.

" yes...yes please " the man said.

" what's your name sir ? I've never saw you around ? Are you new to serene " the raventee asked as he looked at the car.

" my name is Alfred , what's your name young man " Alfred asked and the other male gasped as he fixed the car and looked up

" my name is jungkook , jeon jungkook " jungkook said as he shook hands with the man.

" seems like your car just had some battery pluged out " jungkook said as he closed the bonnet of the car.

" thats really nice of you jungkook , thanks for helping " Alfred said and jungkook smiled and nodded at him.

" are you looking for someone ? " jungkook asked as he looked at Alfred looking around like searching for someone.

" yes..im searching for my masters son , I was driving him home and the car broke down he went somewhere---ah ! There he is " Alfred Said as he looked at the male.

Jungkook turned around and his pupils enlarged as he looked at the person comming towards them.

Taehyung looked to his car and his eyes locked with jungkook and his eyes slightly widen as he looked at jungkook. They met , for the second time.

" Mr.kim ! Here " Alfred Said and taehyung licked his lips as he went near.

Jungkook raised his hand hesitstingly as he waved towards taehyung and taehyung smiled at the corner of his lips as he raised his hands and waved back at jungkook.

" you both know each other? " Alfred asked as saw both of them waving hands at each other.

" yes , we already met " jungkook mumbled to Alfred his focus was fully on taehyung who was walking down the street to thier car wearing an brown long coat scarf around his neck his nose a little red from the cold he was holding an baguette in his hands.

" we met again " jungkook sign languaged and taehyung in a fraction of second forgot that he talked with jungkook on sign language and---according to jungkook he is-mute.

" yes we , met again " taehyung said with a sly smile.

" where did you get the baguette from ? " jungkook asked

" from the store 1block from here " taehyung said.

" so , how are you ? " jungkook asked a little hesitatingly , he was trying to make small talks.

" im doing fine how are you ? " taehyung asked as he smiled at jungkook who just got something stuck at his throat at thr way taehyung smiled at him.

" im great " jungkook said.

With that the silence fell and Alfred was looking at both of them Confused , what they were doing with thier hands , why are they not speaking ?

" sire...." Alfred intertwined slowly and taehyung looked at him and turned to jungkook faster.

" I think I should go now " taehyung Said

" yes , yes sure , see you again...maybe " jungkook said and taehyung nodded as he walked past jungkook and jungkook smelled a strong scent of cinnamon and Jasmine scent as taehyung walked past.

Jungkook looked at taehyung getting in the car and he looked at jungkook through the windows and softly raised his hands and waved at him jungkook breathed in as he waved to taehyung back.

And soon , he was all gone. Jungkook was still standing in the middle of the road where the car stood. He just couldn't get thr image of taehyung walking down and the way his eyes were large and beautiful looking at him.

Jungkook jumped when he felt a horn he looked and apologized immedeatly and went to the side he scratched the back of his head as he looked at the way taehyungs car went.

" what the heck jungkook " jungkook asked to himself as he breathed and started to walk to his mother's shop.

____

" sire..." Alfred called out taehyung who was reading an magazine bitting on the baguette he just brought.

" yes " taehyung Said

" why did you spoke with the boy in , some sign language it seems ? " Alfred asked

" ah, it dosent matter Alfred, just go on " taehyung said and Alfred went silent.

" yes sire " he said.

Taehyung looked at the windows his reflection he smiled without knowing and wiped out the smile

Why he talks with jungkook in sign language ? Well ? He himself dosent know.

_______________

Hey this is genius_suga7! How are you all ! Hope you're doing good I am doing great too

Let me know how this story is going on...let me hear your thoughts everyone.

Thanks for the supporteu and happy birthday to hobiiii !!!!

It's hobi day !! Ahhhh

Come back soon baby !!