chapter 15 : night visitor

Taehyung was comfortable,  he was sleeping comfortably under his covers soft snores comming out from his mouth eyes half closed sleeping without no worries in the world.

It was broken when taehyungs telephone started to ring loudly. Taehyungs eyes snapped open as he stumbled out of his bed and took the dial. 

Taehyung rubbed his eyes as he put the dial in his ears annoyed who was calling him at this late night.

" hello " taehyung mumbled a yawn adorning his sleepy face.

" moon ? " a sweet voice came from the other side making taehyung wide awake in no moments.

It was jungkook , after a week of thier confession jungkook and taehyung called each other many times in the week talking with each other being all lovely dovey. 

" jungkook ? " taehyung said his heart starting to beat faster each and every second. 

" hey " jungkook whispered and taehyung bit his lips at the rarvens beautiful voice.

" it's so late , why did you call ? " taehyung asked softly taking the whole Phone the wire dragging from it's place as taehyunh sat down on his chair near the windows legs up against his chest.

" how could I sleep when this boy named taehyung keeps on running in my head making me long to see his face ? " jungkook said and taehyung let out a small giggle that did nothing good to jungkooks heart.

" Seems like this taehyung is a very bad guy " taehyung said and jungkooks bunny teeth fully came out as he felt butterflies on his stomach.

" yes , he is , in a good way " jungkook mumbled

" care to explain my lord ? " taehyung asked his hands curling on the telephone wire as if it's an habbit.

" i miss you moon , I want to see you--now " jungkook said and taehyungs heart flutter at it.

" now , in the middle of the night " taehyung asked jokingly and there was no reply from the other side.

" wait , jungkook , you can't come now , can you ? " taehyung asked awkwardly giggling

" jungkook " taehyung called out.

" I'll be there in 10 minutes " jungkook Said 

" hey ! Don't " before taehyung could say anything the raven haired male already cut the call. Taehyung gasped at the  phone as he looked around his room.

Taehyung got out of his room silently he looked at the dark hallway he slowly went towards the room next to him which was yoongis room taehyung tried to twist the Knob but it was already closed.

He pressed his ear on the door and he couldn't hear anything after a couple of minutes he heard snores

Yoongi is asleep taehyung thought as he slowly climbed downstairs not making any sounds he looked at his parents room. They were all asleep.

________________

Jungkook after putting down the dial went hoping to his room taking out his jumper wearing it taking the keys from the hanger and was about to hop out.

" where are you going ? " jungkook stopped his teeth bit together he slowly looked at his side. His mom standing there looking at jungkook with a playfully smile on her lips.

" where is my bunny sneaking out " she asked her eyes going from jungkook to his jumper and to they keys in his hands.

" o-oh mom , i-im going to hyungshik nims house " jungkook said