Chapter 16 : With him

" I'll be going now " jungkook said in a whisper he was standing on taehyungs door step looking at taehyung who had messy hair and was wearing his velvet robe again.

" please be safe , don't get caught " taehyung said and jungkook smiled and looked around before leaning in and placed a kiss on taehyungs forehead which made taehyung blush again and again.

" I will , moon , I'll see you " jungkook Said as he started to walk towards the road and taehyung just stood there and looked at the way jungkook walked towards the road his hands swinging without a care in this world.

Taehyung sae jungkook stopping and turning around , taehyung stood straight as he saw jungkook turning around and walking towards taehyung hastily.

" what ? " taehyung asked in a whisper yell as jungkook stood infront of him breathing heavily.

" I want you to come to my race tomorrow. " jungkook said as he took taehyungs hands in his own.

" I want you to come , okay ? " jungkook asked and taehyung gulped a little remembering he never went when jungkook called him.

But this time taehyung isn't hesitating , he knows what he has to do.

" I will " taehyung said and jungkook smiled at him softly kissing him on his lips.

" I love you,  and I'll.wait for you moon " jungkook Said.

" I will.be there jungkook , I love you too"

_____________________

The morning came up

" are you ready buddy? " hyungshik asked patting jungkooks shoulders getting ready for the race.

" yeah " jungkook said wearing his helmet his mind was filled with taehyung.

He was thinking will taehyung come or not ?  

" jungkook , it's time " hyungshik told and jungkook breathed in as he walked neda towards the race line.

Mark was already there , he was about to troll jungkook but stopped as soon as he saw jungkooks face,  it was sad.

Jungkook got up neda and pulled the strings together. 

" are you okay ? " jungkook turned and saw Mark looking at him trying to be chill.

" I am " jungkook cutt offed Mark and he saw the gates open he walked neda  towards the main line.

Mark was silent. 

Jungkooks eyes stared to dart over the crowd everyone cheering for him but taehyung was searching for a specific eyes on the crowd.

" on your Mark , get set " the Announcer said and jungkooks heart started to burn in pain as he realized.

Taehyung wasn't there

" Go ! " the shot was heard and everyone fastened in thier lane and jungkook was sitll on the main line. Mark turned around and saw jungkook he dosent know what got into jungkook.

" OY ! Are you mad ! " Mark yelled and jungkook came out of his clouds and pulled his strings neda stared to run as fast as she can.

As the horse race reached its midpoint, tension mounted among the competitors. Jungkook, Mark, Park, and Raven were neck and neck, their steeds pounding the track with thunderous hooves.

Jungkook, the youngest and most determined rider, urged his horse forward with unwavering focus. Mark, known for his strategic prowess, bided his time, waiting for the perfect moment to make his move. Park, with years of experience under his belt, maintained a steady pace, conserving his horse's energy for the crucial final stretch. And Raven, the dark horse of the competition, surprised everyone with her swift and agile maneuvers.