Chapter 3 : disrespect

___♧____

___♧____

Since it's valentines day and we got taekook from bighit let's celebrate !

" taehyung ? " jinso knocked the door she was standing outside she waited for taehyung to open the door.

" taehyung darling please open up " jinso said and there was yet no response.

" taehyung " jinso said her heart drenching in sadness. She can't help it---she just can't help but feel sad for her boy being forced into something

For something that there is no evidence for.

" taehyung , you have to get out of this room love , please go out , I can't see you like this " jinso said her eyes starting to layer tears.

" I love you sweetheart." Jinso said and she wiped away her tears walking through the hallway silently looking back at taehyungs door.

They changed thier home , the Kim family finally got thier own house in serene. It's an pretty big house with garden and two cherry blossom trees. It was Calm and seneric to be seen in spring when the cherry blossoms bloom.

Taehyung on the other Side had his legs on one over other his head laying on the fluffy baby blue pillow his hands holding a novel as his eyes read through the Lines.

He gazed outside and saw the cherry blossom tree not having a single leaf or life in it---just like taehyungs soul now what an ironic simily.

He heard his mom speaking and he decided not to listen to it after what happened last night in the dinner table.

LAST NIGHT

" get this on the table yoongi " jinso said and yoongi was sitting beside the radio looking at it changing channels.

" yoongi " jinso Called again.

" can't you see I'm listening to it mother ? " yoongi asked a little annoyed as he went back to changing the channels.

" you better come here and get this dishes on the table as I say " jinso Said and yoongi put the radio harshly on the side before standing and going to the dinning table and setting the dishes.

After a while jinso called everyone for dinner jaehyun came and sat down jinso served him the mashed potatoes and the steak. After jaehyun taehyung came in wearing his pyjamas and Sat down on the table. Yoongi glared at him which was noticed by taehyung.

" yoongi " jinso signaled yoongi and yoongi put down his fork and knife annoyingly and stood up to put the dishes.

Yoongi took the bowl of mashed potatoes and he looked at taehyung. His blood boiled he put the laddle and grabbed all the mashed potatoes which were in the portion for 3 and put it on taehyungs plate. Jinso looked at the plate and then at yoongi who turned around and got the iron pan which had 2 thick stakes and he put that two of them on taehyungs plate too.