Chapter 8 : what have we done

" A race ? " taehyung asked , that Day after jungkook found out taehyung can speak and he is not mute and thought taehyung was playing him.

Taehyung fixed himself that he is not going to meet jungkook ever again. Yet , this guy was all over his mind not being able to get out.

Now he is in hoseoks shop plucking the leaves from roses stem.

" yeah , horse race it's really popular here in serene " hoseok said and taehyung nodded at it.

" do you want to go there ? " hoseok asked

" I-I don't think so " taehyung said as he awkwardly smiled at hoseoks

" why " hoseok asked and taehyung knew there is an high possibility that he might see jungkook there cause , it's horse race after all.

" I don't know " taehyung said.

" oh come on taehyung , it will be so fun" hoseok said and taehyung is not gonna come , he can't see jungkooks face ever again. Yet , at the corner , he wanted to see the raventee.

" no I don't think I would love that " taehyung said and he put the roses in the vase and kept infornt.

" then here " hoseok said as he gave taehyung a paper with some address scribbled on it

" what is it ? " taehyung asked.

" they've ordered a bouquet, can you deliver it ? Since I'm going to see the game ? " hoseok asks as he removed his apron.

" yeah sure " taehyung said as he looked at the address and hoseok fixed his hair in the mirror and taehyung heard the shops door cling.

They both looked at the door and there was the same blonde haired male. What's his name ? Jimin ? Taehyung thought.

" good evening " taehyung greeted jimin who slightly bows to taehyung and looked at hoseok.

" im ready , im ready let's go " hoseok said. So , hoseok is going with jimin taehyung thought.

" I'll see you later taehyung , deliver the flowers right ? " hoseok asked and taehyung nodded and his eyes went to jimin curling his arms around hoseoks arm and hoseoks arms around jimins waist.

Taehyung smiled as he wiped off his gaze and looked at the address and folded putting it on his pockets. Jimin and hoseok long gone.

On the other side of the town.

The tension hung thick in the air as the gates swung open, releasing a thunderous stampede of hooves onto the pristine racetrack. Jungkook, atop his majestic black stallion, surged ahead with determination etched into his steely gaze. Mark, riding a chestnut mare, matched his pace, their horses galloping in perfect sync as they vied for the lead.

Meanwhile, Louis, mounted on a dappled gray stallion, and Hianna astride a spirited palomino mare, trailed closely behind, their determination fueling every stride. As they thundered down the track, the crowd erupted into a frenzy of cheers, their voices echoing against the grandstands.

Jungkook and Mark, neck and neck, pushed their horses to their limits, their hearts pounding in exhilaration. But just as they rounded the final turn, a sudden burst of speed from Hiana's mare propelled her into second place, her determination shining through as she closed the gap with astonishing speed.

With the finish line in sight, Jungkook and his stallion surged forward, their bond unbreakable as they crossed the finish line in a breathtaking display of skill and determination, claiming victory in a blaze of glory.

But behind them, Hiana and her mare surged ahead, their determination propelling them to a remarkable second-place finish, their performance leaving the crowd in awe of their undeniable talent and perseverance.