PROLOGUE

Master Gemini please get up or you will be late for your college

Master Gemini please get up or you will be late for your college. The house help tried her best to wake up the youngest of the Norawit family.

Between her continuous tries she was interuppted by the eldest son of Norawit family , who silently assured her that he will handle the sleeping boy and she can continue with her other tasks.

Without any difficulty the eldest , Tay , picked up Gemini and put him under shower making the youngest to wake up with a jolt and look around in panic.

After seeing the familiar surroundings of his bathroom and seeing the culprit standing with his arms crossed and looking down at him , he could only sigh and shake his head.

You know I hate you for these kinds of tricks. Gemini commented while taking off his already wet t-shirt to take a proper shower.

The feeling are mutual brother. Tay reverted back while leaving the bathroom.

Just as the youngest Norawit was about to lock the bathroom door he again heard the eldest. Shower quickly and join everybody for breakfast. The male shouted back a positive answer and got back to his business.

I hope the college does not suck after this long ass break.

_________________________________________

Okay so this is my first ever BL book so I hope its up to your taste.