~23~

Oh my God ! My son looks so ethereal ! Mrs

Oh my God ! My son looks so ethereal ! Mrs. Jirochtikul exclaimed as soon as her eyes landed on the youngest.

When Fourth reached near to her , she quickly engulfed him in a hug.

The double standards here ! I did not even receive a compliment from her and he even gets a hug ! New remarked with a pout to show that he was sulking.

Fine-fine let me give you all a hug. their mother shook her head with the eldest's behaviour and gave all of them a hug.

What about me honey ? Mr. Jirochtikul asked with shining eyes , highly anticipating his hug.

Would you look at the time ! C'mon kids lets leave or we will get late. Mae Pui ignored her husband's comment and walked out the house.

The Jirochtikul siblings burst into a fit of laughter at their father's expression of betrayal.

Nevertheless , they left for the ball in two different cars , one occupied by the siblings and the other for their parents.

_____________________________________________

Putting extra efforts to impress your boy huh ? Tay remarked while entering Gemini's room.

I am not even surprised about you knowing this. Gemini shook his head not surprised and continued to try different hairstyles.

He was adorned in an all-black outfit.

A black button up shirt with a tie and a perfectly fitting tuxedo with black pants

A black button up shirt with a tie and a perfectly fitting tuxedo with black pants. He wore his favourite Rolex and few rings to complete his looks.

After trying many hairstyles he finally settled on the middle partition with few messy strands falling on his exposed forehead.

After spraying perfume , he turned to Tay.

Phi do I look okay or am I looking overly-dressed. Gemini asked in a little anxious tone.

Just perfect enough to make your boy drool. Tay answered and gave him a wink.

Gemini tried his hardest to hide his smile after hearing " your boy ".